• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

wtbullins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
li said:
Yeah it is an amazing park. The unfortunate thing though is that since it is the oldest (smallest) park in the league it is super expensive to get there and get seats. Love going to the games though. There is nothing like Fenway Park!

I agree, I'm so glad I got to go...and since it was in 2007 we got to see the world series team :) And yes it is crazy expensive, otherwise I would travel up there every chance I had the time lol. Big series there this weekend. Go Sox!

wtbullins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
JustaV said:
Where in North Carolina are you from Will???

I am originally from Winston-Salem, but have lived in Raleigh for the past four years because I go to NC State, where I am a senior.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great pics everyone!!! Sickening pics of the bike!! Glad he made it out OK!! Mike and I only had a bike for the first year of our marriage. I rode until I was 6 months pregnant!!! Used to bring my samples to the DR. all foamy!! Nurses used to look at me a little funny!!!LOL!!! Couldn't figure out how we could safely carry the newborn in my backpack so we got a car!!! LOL!! ( told you I was a freespirit)!!! Our plan was to raise are kids and by the time we were in out early 30's the kids would be gone and we'd both get bikes and travel the USA!! But we had our surprise named Sarah and that plan went on the back burner. No regrets and there is still time for us old farts to still do what we want!! I'll look for some pics to post!!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
there is still time for us old farts to still do what we want!! I'll look for some pics to post!!!

On the 1st part . . . you are only as old as you feel, in which case I'm about 16 ish LOL, Get yourselves some nice harleys and create a group like in the movie Road Hoggs LOL, it was so hilarious those guys..... You could call it the "Old Farts Club" LOL Sorry it slipped out, but youre all such good sports here

The second . . . looking forward to seeing some pics.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, just now found this thread. Great to see what everyone looks like.

And Will, I lived my whole life in Colfax NC, right outside of Kernersville, until just 2 years ago when we moved.

Ok, here is a pic of me. I hate having my picture taken!
justme.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pic Jiff...you guys are very brave. I won't put a pic on a forum. Only the Facebookers get to see my ugly mug!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
li said:
I won't put a pic on a forum. Only the Facebookers get to see my ugly mug!

For $5, I can PM anybody the link to Lisa's Facebook page. Aw heck, I'd do it for free. ;D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
MeandYo004.jpg

New profile pic!! Dang!! I'm looking out. But this is who I am. Gotta embrace it!!! : )

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger said:
li said:
I won't put a pic on a forum. Only the Facebookers get to see my ugly mug!

For $5, I can PM anybody the link to Lisa's Facebook page. Aw heck, I'd do it for free. ;D

SMART

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You think? As I get older I hate the way I look!! But it's all down hill from here!!! And there is nothing I can do about it. Soooooo....... Gonna try to maintain what I have left!!! LOL!!!

I forgot to say Thank you Lisa!!! Very sweet of you!!! :D

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Vesta, I like the new pic too! You have very pretty blue eyes!

Lisa, you are so pretty in your FB pics! You should share here.

Latest posts