• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Vesta said:
MeandYo004.jpg

New profile pic!! Dang!! I'm looking out. But this is who I am. Gotta embrace it!!! : )

WOW Vesta! Your eyes are GORGEOUS! :eek: And you kinda remind me of my mom.. :)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWWW!! Thank you Mellissa!!! Is your Mom about my age? I''ll be 52 this August!!! ::)

I just realized that I wrote "I'm looking out" I meant "looking old" LOL!!!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You're welcome. :) My mom is 39! And I don't think you look that age! Pshhhht. You look like you're in your early 40's. :D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardie_love said:
You're welcome. :) My mom is 39! And I don't think you look that age! Pshhhht. You look like you're in your early 40's. :D

OMG, think of hose young she must be to have a 39 year old mom. I am starting to feel really old, lol! And btw Vesta...You don't look 51 at all and I've told you that.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
WOW!!! Thanks you guys!!! My head will be so big we'll have to widen all the doors!!! LOL!!

I KNOW Lisa!!! My baby is 25. 7 years older than she is!!! LOL!!! Ahhh!!! But NO regrets for me!!! I was young once and lived it fully!!! I sometimes want to tell the young ones to enjoy their youth!! It passes so quickly!!!

Thanks Lisa!!! You have told me that but you know when you look in the mirror you see all the crows feet and wrinkles and facial flaws that weren't always there but now are. Beauty only lasts for a short while. I think I am lucky in that my hair has not turned grey yet. And even when it does I will not dye it!!! Too lazy to maintain it!!! And I am still breaking out like a teenager which kills me!!! I thought for sure I could look forward to at least that ceasing!!!

Thanks to all for the compliments!!! Encouragement goes a very long way with me!!!?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
54.(!'s).. naw just because you happen to have an actual hatch date (err birth date) doesn't mean you HAVE to go by it. Do you ?

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Gina and Janie!!!! I have No clue what you two are talking about!!

Janie!!! Are you 54?

Gina!!!! Just look at your.......What? I know you are younger than me and I thought Janie was too!!!

What goes beyond old and reality!!!!??

I see the words but it's going right over my head!!! LOL!!!

Thank you Craiger!!! I was waiting to see if you were going to throw in some kind of tease but could not find it anywhere!! :-\ ;)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
LOL!!! Janie!!!! 54 exclaimation marks!!!! But are you serious? Did I really use that many? :eek:

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
YEP. You and Gina CAN be as old and young as you please. :-\ I don't care.....LOL.

I will try starting NOW. Not to use exclamation points.

Might have to stay off the forums for a while though. : )

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
if you don't use them then what will we count?!?

hehe...see how I stuck one in there

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I was wondering when you were gonna come on her and slap us around. But as you can see I did my part. : )

Latest posts