• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Craig, your girls really are beautiful!

One more pic of me that I dont hate.
Me, in black, and my friend Pally with me. And no, we really arent ghost white, the flash washed us out.

470641057_9ddc027a66.jpg

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We have so many beautiful people on this forum I don't know what to do! Great pictures everyone.... ;D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy

Re: PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

Craig, your girls really are beautiful!

470641057_9ddc027a66.jpg

One more pic of me that I dont hate.
Me, in black, and my friend Pally with me. And no, we really arent ghost white, the flash washed us out.

Hi Jiffy, it is a really beautifull picture, so I decided to play around with it. Hope you dont mind....

But got it to go from this
470641057_9ddc027a66.jpg

To this
11111.jpg

And finally this.....
edit.jpg

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Monique, thank you soooo much! That looks great!
Thank you for taking the time to do that. I will have to let my friend in the pic see it too. She likes the picture, and I am sure now she will really like it.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
Ohhh Pretty ! Red is soooo your color !

Thanks. I like red too. And of course Butch does not like red hair at all. (mine is actually a brown, but I think the red looks better, I just have to keep it toned down a little bit, not too much red)

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ABraxis asked me to post this . . . HIS MUGSHOT LOL

IMG_1779.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
ABraxis asked me to post this . . . HIS MUGSHOT LOL

Alright! One more face to put with a name. Thanks Monique!

And thanks again for the nice comments on the twins for those that posted them.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Monique. You are gifted. :)

I have been thinking that only a man who lives with 3 women would know how important it would be for the rest of us girls to see the whole dress the girls were wearing. His wallet is probably still stinging as well. LOL Just gorgeous.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Monique. You are gifted. Smiley

Thanks . . . Its my JOB !

Errrrr, that sounds awfully self absorbed or something. :-[ :-[ :-[

I meant THANX for the compliment, and it is actually my job (being good at photos) I am a photographer.

Thought I'd clarify before I got all sorts of remarks LOL

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AWWW...I did not take it as self absorbed at all. It IS your job. : ) Very cool. Who do you take pics of for a living?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
AWWW...I did not take it as self absorbed at all. It IS your job. : ) Very cool. Who do you take pics of for a living?

Psh....I thought it was COMPLETELY self-absorbed. LOL! ;D

J/K Monique. LOL!

By the way, my twins have been into photography for about 4 or 5 years, now. They're pursuing it as a career and plan to open their own portrait studio. They did their own senior pictures (saving us hundreds of dollars) and are lined up to do senior pics for others in the next year. They already do portraits of individuals and families and are being mentored by a photographer who just won Diamond Photographer of the Year. I'm told only 10 photographers in the whole world win this award each year. His photos were picked number 1 out of 8,000 photographers. And he's been doing this for 27 years. Real happy for them to be getting mentored by somebody so gifted. Here's his website: www.5ive6ixty.com

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Posted by: Vesta
Insert Quote

Well I freelance at present. mostly weddings and kids and families. Love nature and macro too.

Used to work as Photographer in SAAF for 16 years, there you do everything.

Functions
Funerals
Plane crashes
Incidents
Industrial
Aerial photography
Sport
You name it . . . .

Psh....I thought it was COMPLETELY self-absorbed. LOL! Grin
J/K Monique. LOL!

LOL, fortunately i can handle jokes fairly well Craiger

By the way, my twins have been into photography for about 4 or 5 years, now. They're pursuing it as a career and plan to open their own portrait studio. They did their own senior pictures (saving us hundreds of dollars) and are lined up to do senior pics for others in the next year. They already do portraits of individuals and families and are being mentored by a photographer who just won Diamond Photographer of the Year. I'm told only 10 photographers in the whole world win this award each year. His photos were picked number 1 out of 8,000 photographers. And he's been doing this for 27 years. Real happy for them to be getting mentored by somebody so gifted.

Thats GR8. You should be glad they have such a good mentor. Will go check the site. Theres nothing that beats experience, so theyre off to a great start.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Monique, you had to take pictures at funerals? Do people have that done often?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jiffy said:
Monique, you had to take pictures at funerals? Do people have that done often?

Hmm....yeah, she did mention that, didn't she? Curious....how does one pose for these? Or better yet, how is it they tell which is their good side? I suppose they'd never really know if it was a good picture or not....so there wouldn't be many complaints coming in. ;D

Latest posts