• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Oh wow, I forgot this thread existed. XD

@Craiger: Nice beard! :D You sound like a cool dad, haha. My parents also share the philosophy of preventing child rebellion by being relaxed about things, for the most part. I'm thankful for that, because I doubt most other parents would have let me start dating my boyfriend, who I've been with for two and a half years. His hair is longer than mine. :p Also, nice bike... in the before pictures, haha. I want to get one at some point, but one of my boyfriend's good friends died in a motorcycle accident and he's not an advocate of the idea... :\ I might just buy one anyway. :p

@Vesta: I love your eyes. :) You sort of look like my aunt!

I'll post some pictures of me with Loki once he becomes calm enough to put on my shoulder / shirt without running away. XD

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Slyder still does not stay still...he runs first chance he gets and if I don't keep my thumb on his shoulders he flies across the room in one jump. I have never seen a flying lizard until him. So I hold him in the bathroom so he can't run away or get eaten by the cats or dog

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I used to go on vacation to Florida a lot when I was little, and spent every day tracking and catching the little anoles down there, so I've developed a talent for catching runaway lizards. :p Loki escaped from his bath tub about an hour ago and ran down the stairs (where my 100 pound Australian Shepard was running around), and I caught him in a record 30 seconds or so, before the dog could. No more playtime for him tonight! I still want him to get to the point where I could put him on my shoulder / head and not worry about him zooming off, though. :p Oh well!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sandy!! That's a big deal at this house too!! My upstairs is a no cat zone. I have 4 cats and a dog. One of my cats is VERY interested to see just what a Beardie might taste like. Very serious business around here.

Thank you Valkryja(I'm sorry but I cannot remember your first name right now) I have a very common face and whenever I go out someone thinks they know me. Just recently I was at Sams and this man was very friendly toward me. An older type of guy. When we passed he would make friendly, some times smart remarks to me. I'd smile and keep on going. About the 3rd time, I'm thinking this guy might have a thing for me. I'd better watch out. As I'm checking out wouldn't you know he is right beside me and he starts talking about how he had danced with me at some party and had a long story to go with it. Once I realized it was a case of mistaken identity I just laughed and smiled and did some 'Oh yeah ing" I didn't want to embarrass him by letting him know he had ben flirting with a total stranger. But as I'm walking out the door he says "you're not her, are you? I said "NOPE" and just laughed. But it happens all the time and I am used to it. I think it helps people to be more relaxed around me because they feel they already know me in some way.

valkryja

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
XD! That's very funny, haha! It's good to see that you handle it in such a calm way :p

And my name's Val. :D

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Nice to meet you Val.

I have learned to handle men like that. There is something about me that the old farts like. When I was younger I called them the "Swingers" You know the type.....they wear gold chains and unbutton their shirts and comb their chest hair up and out the top of their shirts. Sort of like Saturday Nights "TWO WILD AND CRAZY GUYS" LOL HUBBA HUBBA Baby!!!

Makes me laugh!!!

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The cats have no interest unless they are running around the house, but do attack the crix. . the dog is more of a problem but air excites him. He also catches the little lizards on the deck all the time. I still do not risk the cats so when the dragons are out I put the cats in the bathroom, spastic dog outside, one dog looks and runs under the sofa and the other could care less and just keeps laying on the floor. The dragons can walk on him and he would not waste the energy on lifting his head. Hes the best dog. He has always been VERY mellow but now that he is 12 he is even more mellow if that is even possible.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pictures the man says... pictures... rummages around... Ah !
Pictures !
IMG_0018-1.jpg

IMG_0023-1.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

Janie5am.jpg

There... Pictures, Tom.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
valkryja said:
@Craiger: Nice beard! :D You sound like a cool dad, haha. My parents also share the philosophy of preventing child rebellion by being relaxed about things, for the most part. I'm thankful for that, because I doubt most other parents would have let me start dating my boyfriend, who I've been with for two and a half years. His hair is longer than mine. :p Also, nice bike... in the before pictures, haha. I want to get one at some point, but one of my boyfriend's good friends died in a motorcycle accident and he's not an advocate of the idea... :\ I might just buy one anyway. :p

Thanks Val. And while I WAS in an accident on my bike, the one posted in a wreck (this thread) wasn't mine. But I agree, that was a very nice bike.

I think my twins are tunring out to be pretty good young ladies. They seem to have good heads on their shoulders and are getting mentored by an amazing photographer right now (that's what they're pursuing as a career).

And speaking of the twins, I have to brag on them a bit (told you guys I would)....and since Tom's looking for pics, it's only right that I do. This is them (Kirsten (L) and Krisha (R) with my wife, Bev) just before their senior prom this past Saturday night. They graduate two weeks from Friday.

Bevandtwins.jpg

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is my 6yr old daughter Dyani.
The second picture is her holding our Normal ball "Love", the writting is due to a friend who used her in a project about race. I am Mexican and her father is Native American and White. This is before the project was finished but I was hung in a gallery it was pretty cool.

closeupSpringpic.jpg

Dyani.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
JustaV said:
The second picture is her holding our Normal ball "Love", the writting is due to a friend who used her in a project about race. I am Mexican and her father is Native American and White. This is before the project was finished but I was hung in a gallery it was pretty cool.
Dyani.jpg

Very cute daughter! And what a cool picture. Did Dyani get to see her picture in the gallery?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
And then your worries begin . . . . . LOL

Eh....we've been worrying for a few years, now. LOL!

Just for the record, here's their entire dresses. Them and their boyfriends.

Krisha and Mike.
KrishaandMike.jpg

Kirsten and Adam.
KirstenandAdam.jpg

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Did Dyani get to see her picture in the gallery?

Yes she did, We went twice because she had to show her Nana and Paw Paw...lol

Craiger - you have beautiful daughters, and i love their dresses!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Craiger, your daughters looked stunning, love the black dress...

JustaV, very nice pictures. I'd be too scared to hold a snake. I'll touch them, but not hold them LOL

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Say Craig.. need to borrow my gun, or do you already have that handled ?
Daughter of reproducing age = loaded gun handy while talking to the boy.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Say Craig.. need to borrow my gun, or do you already have that handled ?
Daughter of reproducing age = loaded gun handy while talking to the boy.

That's covered, but thanks. :)

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Love the pics Craiger. The girls are beautiful. I really like how the guys wore the pink ties to match to.

Latest posts