• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

PICS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM!!!!!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
000201DD.gif

Lemme see, is it the one on the left . . . no no no, the middl... no not that one either, Geez its hard, but I guess Its the one on the RIGHT

LOL ;D

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
000201DD.gif

Lemme see, is it the one on the left . . . no no no, the middl... no not that one either, Geez its hard, but I guess Its the one on the RIGHT

LOL ;D

Thanks for clearing that up! :D

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pic of your family Monique. Do you guys ride dirtbikes or is the rally for street bikes. I know FOX deals alot with dirt over here. My husband, myself, and my two boys also rode for years. Actually got my first bike when I was 35. It was under our Christmas tree one year, lol!

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Li. The Fox rally is a rally mainly for streetbikes. We have however quite couple of different off road/ MX evnets run by various organisations. Glad there are fellow bikers around.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do you guys ride dirtbikes or is the rally for street bikes. I know FOX deals alot with dirt over here. My husband, myself, and my two boys also rode for years. Actually got my first bike when I was 35. It was under our Christmas tree one year, lol!

Street bikes, super bikes. I have a small 180cc, and my husband HAD a 650cc... I say had, since he was in an accident Monday 3/5/10 and the bike is being assessed, but I think its a writeoff.

If nobody minds I'll share some more pics..... PS I love Pics ! ! !

My youngest receiving his FULL COLOURS from our club President... He is the first child member LOL, soooo Proud of himself.
SNC00285.jpg

Bike before . . . . ;D ;D ;D
500DToetse042.jpg

Bike after :'( :'( :'(
IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
000201DD.gif

LOL ;D

Oh wait....I'm confused again. My right or yours? LOL!

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
Bike before . . . . ;D ;D ;D

Bike after :'( :'( :'(

Dang....hate to see that. Here's my bike. It's a 1980 Suzuki GS1100E.

Backrest1.jpg

JustaV

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Is your hubsband doing ok? Hope everything goes well with the issue.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dang....hate to see that. Here's my bike. It's a 1980 Suzuki GS1100E.

Nice bike . . . ;D

Is your hubsband doing ok? Hope everything goes well with the issue.

Yes he is OK, thankfully only hurt his ancle . . . think all the guardian angels were there ;) He says his heart hurts the most . . . . have to say, so does mine, loved that bike

wtbullins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here is me
Christmas 2009
IMG_6107_2.jpg

This is my girlfriend of two years and I in January of this year.
IMG_6216.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Great pics WT...btw, what is your real name?

Monique...too bad about the bike. That does *uck. Glad your husband is doing okay. We gave up street bikes many years ago. Too dangerous in the Boston area...wayyyy too congested. We then rode dirt bikes for years. My husband and the boys always rode 2 stroke, Hondas, Yamahas, or Suzukis. I rode a XR200 Honda. Was fun.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Two reasons. First like I mentioned we live in a very congested area in the Boston suburbs. They land is getting less and less. Harder to find places. We could travel to get to spots.

I ended up having to have back surgery about 9 years ago. We decided at that point that at that time it was a good time to stop. We miss it tremendously and might end up back on street bikes eventually. We were waiting until our kids were self sufficient and if anything (god forbid) happened, they wouldn't need us, lol! So our oldest is almost 24 and the youngest almost 18. We are almost there :)

THAT TOO CRAIG (SMART *SS)

wtbullins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
li said:
Great pics WT...btw, what is your real name?

Thanks Li. My real name is Will (last name bullins which is where wtbullins comes from). Here is another picture that you might appreciate that I took in 2007 :)
IMG_1007.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ahhhhh Will...love that pic. Did you notice my sig. It is also of Fenway. You from around here, or just visiting?

wtbullins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
li said:
Ahhhhh Will...love that pic. Did you notice my sig. It is also of Fenway. You from around here, or just visiting?

Haha yeah I noticed your signature the first day I got on this forum. I am not from there, I am actually from North Carolina...but a friend that I grew up with, his dad was from around there and was a huge sox fan and so it rubbed off on me at a young age. Me and the friend went up there together in 07 and went to two games against the white sox. It is an amazing city and park...makes me wish I was from around there ;)

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah it is an amazing park. The unfortunate thing though is that since it is the oldest (smallest) park in the league it is super expensive to get there and get seats. Love going to the games though. There is nothing like Fenway Park!