• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MUNGI Cam is now LIVE;-)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@PatB....hehehe(beardie snicker) Im supposed to be snoozin but havin a lil prob goin to sleep...think its cause Buddha gave me.a warm bath close to bedtime...I.usually get my bath in the mornin so it kinda confused me...hehehe...but it was a nice soak;-)

I'll let ya in on a lil closely kept dragon secret...us dragons are pretty smart and.we.all love them.crickets...we also kno that if we hold out eatin our veggies then humans lotsa times start worryin so the give us more crickets! LOL(big beardie belly laugh!)

Spike will eat his veggies Im sure...I actually like em cause they make my tummy happy....not as happy as them.crickets mind you..hehehe...so next time.your lil Spike turns up his nose just look at him and say " Oh I.know what your.up to! "...I bet he will cock his head and look at you with the signature innocent beardie look...hehehe...we all know that one!

Okay...yawwwwwnnn...think.its time.to snooze...hope you and Spike.have a Super Weekend;-) Niters

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, Sir Mungi, I stopped by to visit today, you were on your platform hugging your veggie dish, head held high, proud & alert. You are definitely one Handsome young fella.
icon_thumright-1.gif

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Germ...Thank.you,Sir for the compliment and for stoppin.by to see me!;) beardie grin....yep I was up early this mornin, before Buddha and Kat, so I went ahead and knocked out my excavation work! Just been chillin mostly today and watchin Buddha continue workin on my new Big Dragon house..he's a bit of a perfectionist and takin a lil extra time gettin it built but I can already tell Im.gonna like it a LOT! Hehehe

TONITE'S A BLUE CUP NITE TOO! THAT MAKES IT A SUPER SATURDAY!;-D BIG beardie grin

Hope you and all your dragons are havin a Super Saturday too!

Sent via my HTC Rezound; Ineffabilis Deus, S-OFF using Tapatalk2

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi Mungi! Well it has been a few days since I've checked up on ya. :) Where I live in Missouri we are goin through a drought so we can't wait for the big boomers :)

Did you see my signature at the bottom of all my posts? :D :D

Just keepin' the red light blinking!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@MarkW...Howdy!;) beardie grin...We've been havin that drought thing here.in.Ohio too...them big boomers the other day just really made lots of noises and brought LOTSA wind...knocked out our power here oneday...smdh shakin my dragon head...but not near enuf rain! Kat's been workin extra hard just to keep her flowers watered..sometimes twice a day too!
Hope you and Miss Eliza get some real rain soon out your way! AND thanks for "keepin the red light blinkin" hehehahaha..big beardie belly laugh..I.do.love having friends stop in to see me indeed!
Have a great nite and.tell Miss Eliza I said Hi, Miss Eliza! ;) beardie grin

Sent via my HTC Rezound; Ineffabilis Deus, S-OFF using Tapatalk2

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well Mungi you'll notice another blinking red light, and that would indicate Eliza and I are checkin' in. I see you have a mischevious look, what're you up to? :) Also, you mentioned Buddha was making a house or something, what's it gonna be like?

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Mark and Miss Eliza...Howdy and thanks for droppin by to see me.awhile ago!;) beardie grin
You asked.about my new house that Buddha is building for me...Well its lookin pretty awesome! I've been watchin him work on it across the room and its gettin close to done now..Right now my current house is inside a big breeder's tank which was fine when I was smaller but now that Im.grown its a lil small so Buddha is buildin on for me so I'll have plenty of leg stretchin room...the new one is 5'L x 2' W and 26" Tall....I can hardly wait to get in it! hehehe..I'll make sure Buddha posts pics of the new house too!;)
Hope yall have a great evenin! My tummy is full of crickets now and will be bed time.shortly...Niters!;) beardie sleepy grin...burrrrrrrp...oops..excuse me! Hehehehahaha

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
chingy51o's Ineffabilis Deus Rom
using Tapatalk2

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
i like that i have a duel screen set up so im typeing this and watching you....The cam is looking pretty sharp there buddy. And it looks like you been having fun. Well just dropped by to check on you and to tell you Spazz has a buddy now.....in a differant home of course .....but My gf love you Dragons so she has one now....named him Rid.....:eek:

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@BlackClaw...;) ;) double beardie grin on the dual screen set up!! That's simply AWESOME and Even MORE AWESOMER ON THE NEW FAMILY MEMBER AT YOUR HOUSE! ;D
Think you picked the BEST kinda Girlfriend too! The Dragon Lovin kind! hehehe Better hold on to that one for sure! ;) beardie grin
Ya know I really appreciate it when folks drop by to see me so Thank You Thank You and Come Back Often! ;)
Hope yall have a Super Cool Day, BC!

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Burrrrrrrp...mmm...goood crickets! Excuse ME! hehehe beardie giggle....Hope everybody had a Wonderful Wednesday and that tomorrow.brings a Terrrrrific Thursday for ya too!;)

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just sayin' hi Mungi. Also, some have mentioned that Eliza was skinny, well, it seems as though she's fattening up. Plus she is doing that crazy beardie eye-bulge. Can a three legged beardie do the famous beardie paddle, in the bathtub, for example? :D

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wow, what is this? I just visisted your web site to check in on ya, "Mungster" and it appears as though your camera is blacked out. Maybe it's privacy for going to the bathroom! (lol)

Anyhow, I hope it all gets worked out if there's a problem there. Keepin' the red light blinking,

Mark and Eliza

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Mark...Howdy to you,Sir;) beardie grin...No probs on the camera feed..my lights go out at 9pm is all...hehehe..us beardies like a nice dark place to curl.up for snooze time;) It will be back on at 9am tho so hope you and Eliza will stop back in sometime soon;)
Speakin of Miss Eliza I think it AWESOME.she's gaining some.weight...us beardies look our best when we are a lil plump! Hehehe beardie giggle;)
And as far at the beardie paddle well I gotta tell ya Im not real graceful in deep water..lol..I make Buddha keep it shallow enuf so I can touch bottom with.all my claws...hehehe..I imagine Miss Eliza would.probly fee the same...us beardies are more Soakers than Strokers when it comes to bath time...hahaha Big beardie belly laugh!
Hope you and Miss Eliza have a Great Friday..time for.me to snooze..Niters!;) sleepy beardie smile

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Here Cricket-cricket-cricket....here cricket-cricket-cricket;) evil beardie grin...hehehe

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Hehehe beardie giggle...them crickets never stood a chance;) mmmmm..nice full yummy beardie tummy!

Hope everyone had a great Friday and hope.yall's Saturday is EVEN BETTER! Almost time.for my beardie beauty snooze...Nite Nite Winters!

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
hehehehe...smdh (shakin my dragon head) So Buddha says it's " just a yuck rainy day"....don't understand why he's complainin; it's sunny and warm in my house!;) beardie grin..hehehe...maybe.Buddha needs some.time.on my baskin platform to improve his outlook;D hahaha beardie belly laugh

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Ahhhhhhhhhh;) relaxed beardie smile...Just got back from my spa treatment! The bath was simply D-E-V-I-N-E..Heavenly I tell ya!;)

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Almost time for a nice beardie snoozerooni..yes indeed..yes indeed!;) Nite Nite Folks

Ohh....almost forgot to mention...TOMORROW IS BLUE CUP NITE;D BIG beardie grin...Hope you will all join me! Okay..time to snooze...visions of crickety crickets dancin in my head;)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Burrrrrp!...oops 'cuse me! ;) beardie blush...hehehe...my Blue Cup Special came a lil bit early tonite! Good for ME! YUMMMMMMY TOO!;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Ahhhhhh...Just another day in paradise...My World that is...Mungi's World!!;) beardie grin;)
Hope everyone is enjoyin the start of a brand new week...It's gonna be a goodie according to my acute beardie senses! hehehe beardie giggle
Im.just chillin and been watchin Buddha work on my new basking spot for my big house..He said its called Mt. Mungi!!..lol..what a perfect name!;)
I'll see if I can get him to post some pics later this evenin of it;)
Have a great day, folks and stop in and say Howdy at my Live Mungi Cam..I do Sooooo luv havin visitors! ;D BIG BEARDIE GRIN

http://mungisworld.zapto.org

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Hehehe (beardie snicker) My lights are out right now and Im suuuposed to be snoozin but just wanted to tell ya'll that Buddha posted them pics of my new basking mountain..Mt. Mungi :) It's over inthe BEARDED DRAGON ENCLOSURES Section...CHECK IT OUT! I CANT WAIT TO CLIMB N.PLAY ON IT WHEN IT'S DONE!...oops that was loud...hehehe...Niters,Folks...Time to Snooze..See Ya Tomorrow On My Live Mungi Cam!;) beardie sleepy yawny smile

Latest posts