• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MUNGI Cam is now LIVE;-)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Howdy-Howdy,Folks! ;) beardie grin....Woot woot! Today is a terrific Thursday INDEED! Buddha is gettin closer to finishin my mountain..which means I closer to gettin in my new BIG HOUSE!! ;D BIG beardie grin...BTW, he posted some.new pics of my mountain over on his thread in the BeardedDragon Enclosures section..be sure to go check em out!
Im just chillin like a villian...been watchin that red light on my Live Mungi Cam for friends droppin in to see me and........
TONITE IS BLUE CUP NITE! MY TUMMY CAN HARDLY WAIT TOO FOR ALL THEM YUM YUM YUMMY CRICKETS! GONNA BE A FEAST! ;D happy happy beardie dance..hehehe
Enjoy you day,Folks...THAT'S WHAT DAYS ARE FOR...TO ENJOY;)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Ahhhhhhhhh;) contented beardie smile...just got back from a trip to the spa! What a perfect way to end a day! Well...almost perfect...hehehe...woulda been perfect if I had a nice big Blue Cup of crickets waitin for me when I got back from the visit to the hot tub...hehehe...gave Buddha my best black beard display while I was soakin too! Funny tho that it doesnt seem to unnerve him like it's supposed to...smdh shakin my dragon head...he just laughed an call me Sir Pissy Dragon and shook his head too!;)
Hope everyone's Friday was a goodie and hope it's the start of a SUPER WEEKEND TO COME ;D BIG beardie grin

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey-ey Mungi, just droppin' in!

Eliza's quite the plump dragon now, like you! :D :D

Glad to hear about Mt. Mungi, and I dropped in today to make that light blink and all. :)

I see you are basking on your rock, great to see ya buddy! :)

Until next time,

Mark and Eliza

(P.S: I just started High School the other day. :D Great fun!)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@MarkW AND Miss Eliza...HiYa and HAPPY MONDAY!! ;) beardie grin..Thanks for droppin in to see me yesterday and really is good to hear from yall! Ya know it's kinda funny cause just this past Saturday I was talkin to Buddha and we were both wondering what had happened to you two cause we hadnt seen yall in.awhile and then ¡! BOOM !¡ just like magic I.hear from yall the very next day!! Now THAT is VERY AWESOME INDEED! :D BIG beardie grin!
I'm really happy that you both are doin good and Very Cool on you startin' highschool, Mark! Course me.bein' a beardie and all I never been to school but Buddha said it was a cool place where folks learn lots of great things and learnin new stuff is ALWAYS AWESOME-SAUCE! ;) beardie grin
Hope.you and Miss Eliza have a super week and stop back in when you get a chance...I.do.soooo love it when I see that redlight pop on and I know a friend is droppin in!! hehehe beardie giggle ;)
Oh and btw...some new pics of Miss Eliza would be something I.guarantee me and lots of folks would love...yes indeed, Yes INDEED;)
ENJOY!!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie wishes good night and see you tomorrow. :) Nighty night. :)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Thank ya and the very same wishes from.me to you, Allie! ;) beardie wink-grin...and to you too, Noella!
Time for my dragon snooze for sure....belly fulla crickety crickets...a great day done and an even better day on it way for when I wake! THAT makes for gooooood snoozin;) sleepy beardie smile
Niters! Zzzzzzz_zzzzz

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
@MarkW AND Miss Eliza...HiYa and HAPPY MONDAY!! ;) beardie grin..Thanks for droppin in to see me yesterday and really is good to hear from yall! Ya know it's kinda funny cause just this past Saturday I was talkin to Buddha and we were both wondering what had happened to you two cause we hadnt seen yall in.awhile and then ¡! BOOM !¡ just like magic I.hear from yall the very next day!! Now THAT is VERY AWESOME INDEED! :D BIG beardie grin!
I'm really happy that you both are doin good and Very Cool on you startin' highschool, Mark! Course me.bein' a beardie and all I never been to school but Buddha said it was a cool place where folks learn lots of great things and learnin new stuff is ALWAYS AWESOME-SAUCE! ;) beardie grin
Hope.you and Miss Eliza have a super week and stop back in when you get a chance...I.do.soooo love it when I see that redlight pop on and I know a friend is droppin in!! hehehe beardie giggle ;)
Oh and btw...some new pics of Miss Eliza would be something I.guarantee me and lots of folks would love...yes indeed, Yes INDEED;)
ENJOY!!
Hehe good to hear from you too Mungi! :) I will post some pics tomorrow, but in the meantime catch some shut eye and I'll c'ya later! :D

;)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
WOWWOWWOWEEEEE!!! OMD (oh my dragon)!! I just heard Buddha and Kat whispering in the kitchen that I'm gettin a special treat of some yummmmy WAX WORMS in just a lil bit at 8:30 TONIGHT!! Man I haven't had those in several weeks!! I used to get a lot of them but Buddha and Kat cut back on em cause on account of I was getting really fat n lazy...hehehe (beardie giggle) Guess all my excavation work has paid off and made be trim down enough that I can have some extra treats again!! WOOT WOOT (happy beardie dance)
You are all of course welcome to join me for all the yummy squishy gooey goodness on my live cam!!

hmmmmm....think I might do some beardie push ups now before they come in...that way they may see Im serious bout my beach bod and that I deserve extra EXTRA treats...hehehe ;-D (sly big beardie grin)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sounds yummy to Allie. :) She would love to have some waxworms. She loves supers and has a belly full of crixs. :) Now she curled up and fell asleep.

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
hehehe...full beardie belly for sure now!! Thanks to all my guests that popped in for treat time and sorry for me being a piggie dragon and gobblin all the goodies before askin if ya'll wanted some but..My name means Lightning so ya gotta be fast around me and yumyum...heheheburrrrrrrrp ( slightly rude beardie giggle)

Niters Folks! and Hope you sleep well Allie...nothin like a full tummy to ensure a proper dragon snooze;)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Niters.

For one thing: I noticed that she's going to bed earlier and earlier. Her bedtime was 9, now 8:30.

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Niters.

For one thing: I noticed that she's going to bed earlier and earlier. Her bedtime was 9, now 8:30.

@Noella...I.wouldn't be too concerned about Allie's change in bedtime..Mungi's bedtime changes from time to time too..I.might suggest that if you have a window in the room her enclosure is located that she can see the sun thru that she may be reacting to the sunrise sunset schedule from that window even if your lights are going off and on in her enclosure...have seen Mungi do that so we have his lights set on digital timers and try very hard to adjust them to match the sunrise sunset that he sees from the window in his room...wr also close the blinds during the short day months to try and keep his lighting schedule as consistent as possible...then again ya know sometime I.myself go to bed early too and sometimes stay awake all nite..perhaps sleep schedules are all wacky sometimes no matter what species you are..lol;)
Have a great day!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Howdy Folks! beardie grin ;-)
Man I tell ya..I been on a no greens protest lately and been worrying Buddha and Kat a bit...hehehe keeps them on their toes! ;-) sly beardie grin
Well only prob is that Kat outsmarted me this morning...she put Blackberries in my salad..BLACKBERRIES and I LOVE BLACKBERRIES!! How was I suppose to resist them!! Impossible I tell ya! lol..smdh shakin my dragon head
Oh well..that Kat is a smart cookie...but I had the last laugh ya see...one thing about me and blackberries..I A LWAYS MAKE A BIG MESS OF EATIN EM!! bwahahaha! lmdao laughin my dragon uh booty off ;-D
Now this mess will be fun to clean up at the Spa later today...hehehehe..this dragon is a smart cookie too! ;)

Blackberries.jpg

Enjoy your day Folks..it's a goodie..and drop in to see me ANYTIME..I LOVE FRIENDS COMING TO SEE ME!!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
well you and Jessie have something in comman he loves blackberries and rasberries too

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Happy Saturday Folks! ;-) beardie grin....Im thinkin today must be a special day cause Kat just brought me my breakfast salad and not only are there some yummy berries but she served it to me on a piece of china!!...
Well IT'S ABOUT TIME is what I say cause of course I should be eating off the finest china everyday, yes? Of Course! ;-D big knowin beardie grin ..hehehe

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SUPER SATURDAY!!

Hope you all will drop in on my
Live Streaming MUNGICAM Feed and Chek out what Im up to!

My new cam hours are
8:30am - 8:30 pm Eastern Time USA.
Still Absolutely FREE and
Still Absolutely EVERYDAY!!

http://mungisworld.zapto.org

See You There! ;-) beardie grin

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
Hey Mungi I went to check out your bro and the link didnt work?? I dont know if you knew or not so just thought of telling you. I figured you did. But its better be safe then sorry.

Latest posts