• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MUNGI Cam is now LIVE;-)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Mungi, I stopped in & visited for a bit this PM, you are looking great & thanks for the acknowledgement nod ;) . Are you going to bring our Buddha Buddy back to full health soon, he did & will always do it for you :D .

Wishing you a speedy - speedier recovery Brett (Mungi's Buddha) :D .

Also thought it was time to bring your thread back to life, many New members don't even know it is here, can't believe that it has been 4+ months since someone posted a 'Howdy', so here it is ...

Howdy Mungi!!! How The Heck Are You???

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hehehe....Mungi told me to thank you for the "bump" on his thread, Germ! Truth is he's been a bit grumpy of late seeing how his "visitors" have been far and few. Well that and that darn itchy shed that is comin on...lol!! He's much happier for sure now that it's starting to warm up outside and is going to get to spend some quality Sun-Time more often now:)

Thank you too for the well wishes on my recovery...its going slow...progress is more in baby steps as opposed to leaps so to speak but am making progress non-the less so I just keep pushing forward and eventually I will get back to 100%.

For All the NEW members as well as Mungi's Old Friends his site is still up, still Free and still LIVE Everyday from 7am-7pm (Eastern Time-USA) and I can guarantee that Mungi would love ya'll dropping in to see him anytime and often! For those that don't already know Mungi is very aware of his camera and when someone logs onto his site so don't be surprised if he looks over at you, walks over to the cam or as in the case when Germ dropped by the other day gives you a Nod or a Bob...then again sometimes he is a temperamental "Star" and will just sit still and act as if he's ignoring you too...lol Just click the banner in my signature at the bottom to go to his site:D

Thanks again,Germ!
Enjoy!!

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
UPDATE:For any new or old friends visiting Mungi's Live Stream Site lately just wanted to let you be aware that currently Mungi is trying to decided whether he wants to brumate more or snap out of it. His brumation cycle normally consists of lots of zoned out naps but never "the big snooze".
So if you don't see him moving about or basking then he is probably in the back left section of his enclosure behind the head statue sawin' logs and even if you do see him but he doesn't come over toward the cam or look at you well he's probably snoozin anyway. He sleeps with his eyes open quite often during the day only closing them in the evenin.
Check back often though cause as noted his naps are frequent but usually short in duration:)

Enjoy!

Latest posts