• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MUNGI Cam is now LIVE;-)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Well...just been chillin out today..hehehe..Im kinda diggin my new eatin platform its big enuff for me to eat on and stretch out on too...and allows me to watch my cam lens to so I dont miss no visitors! hehehe beardie giggle

GOOD NEWS IS IT'S BLUR CUP NITE AGAIN;D Buddha and Kat are runnin a lil behind on my dinner...smdh...they been playin with somethin called RC Race Boats all weekend...Ive seen em sittin on the shelves across the room from my house but havent seen em run yet...maybe I.can get Buddha and Kat to take me.next time..hehehe...

Right now all that matters is Blue Cup Nite...mmmm beardie tummy gurgle...Kat said its comin at 8:45!!

Hope yall can join me!
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey again Mungi,

lol so today I was a-talking with Eliza and she asked about somebody named "Mungster", so I was wondering what she meant, and then I realized that "Mungster" was a nickname for ya. :)

Anyway, Mungi, I was on your site today and I saw ya lookin' at the camera. lol. You were chillin' by your hidey-hole place, possibly plotting some more excavation. :D :D

See ya around!!

Mark and Eliza

Note: Anyone who is looking for Mungi's webcam site it is: www.mungisworld.zapto.org :) :) Add this thread and that site to your favorites!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
hehehe (beardie snicker) @Mark;) Good Morning to you and Miss Eliza! Yep I.saw yall lookin in on me...I.can tell when folks pop in on my live feed..see there's this lil red light right by the lens that pops on when someone connects to it!;)
Mungster,huh...hehehe..that will do indeed indeed;-D (big beardie grin) and yep I was just chillin and plannin...Im likin this new platform Buddha installed..it give me.a great vantage point to seein my entire jobsite..hehehe..big excavation definitely in the works for this week and Ive also been overseein the construction of my new GIANT house that Buddha is workin on...gotta stay on top of that..hehehe
Hope you and Eliza have a super day and a super week upcoming and Thanks for puttin the link and recommendation for my Live Cam in your post! I Love Visitors and makin new Friends for sure!!;-D (giant beardie.grin)
Time to dig...Enjoy your day!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Stopped by to see you today, Mungi. Love the new cool side platform and hide!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Aleena...Wooohoo thanks for droppin by to see me.and gotta tell ya I'm lovin this new platform too..hehehe...I can spread out and do the Super Flapjack pose on it..hehehe (Big beardie giggle)

Enjoy your evenin and drop by anytime! I love guest droppin by almost as much as this new.platform;) beardie grin

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
It's like your own little cave. Did you excavate it yourself?

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Aleena...hehehe...gotta whisper cause it's past my bedtime...I excavate Everything...LOL..oops that was loud;-o Buddha calls my new hide "my bunker" cause of the way I dug out the sand and mounded it up at the entrance...hehehe(quiet beardie snicker) ;) okay off to beardie dreamland for.me..Nite nitezzzzzzzzzzz_zzz

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
grumble bumble grumbly grump...Well the big boomer definitely had taken out our power...more importantly IT KNOCKED OUT MY LIVE CAM FEED!! smdh (shakin my dragon head ) and while I was stumblin around in the dark I stepped in my own..uhhhh...deposit and tracked it everywhere before I realized it! That left a big messy mess for Buddha to have to clean up..hehehe;-) beardie snicker

Power finally came back and hopefully no more big boomers today...got me.a morning bath and my house is all tidy and even got me some nommyyumyummy strawberries mixed in my breakfast...which turned out to be lunch...hehehe...its all good!

Now all that is left to do is to get my Live Cam back up right cause that power out messed up somethin...all the text on my site? Gone! smgh....Kat's on it tho and am sure she will get it fixed;)

Enjoy the day Folks! Mighta started out a lil rough but it's gonna be a goodie;) beardie grin

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
LIVE ACTION MUNGI CAM IS BACK ROCKIN N A ROLLIN!! hehehe...I knew Kat would fix it!
Hope yall will drop in and say Howdy..err or Hiya..err or Hello..er or Oh My there are sooo many ways! Any way will be just dandy! hehehe( beardie grin)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you for coming up and saying hello this afternoon, Mungi! After only a few moments of the camera being on you darted over to it quickly to say hi. How can you move so fast with that big full beardie belly, sir?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are such a Proud, Regal looking fellow
icon_thumright-1.gif

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Germ...Thank you for the the compliment,Sir! Buddha showed me the thread with those fine lil Demons you have...Now THOSE lil guys n gals are whatcha call Regal!;) beardie smile

@Aleena...hehehe...I told ya..I knows when I got visitors...it's my beardie sense superpowers!! LOL big beardie belly laugh;D and yep I got me a good big ol beardie belly for sure! Its from the good vittles I get but dont let that belly fool ya..Buddha says Im strong as an ox..hehehe

Speakin of dinner and vittles....ITS BLUE CUP NITE IN 3 MINUTES!! WOOOHHOOOOOO!

Sent via my HTC Rezound; Ineffabilis Deus, S-OFF using Tapatalk2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Saw ya fillin' yer face with them thar crix :D. Tell Kat, she has some perty cute Blue claws to go with that thar blue cup ...

Or were those Buddha's nice blue claws, ;) ... lol

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Hehehe...yummmmmm those.crickets were tasty indeed! I DO Soooo LOVE BLUE CUP NITES...THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST NITES!;D

OH and just in case anybody was wonderin...the.red on my chest...hehehe...I got a lil messy with my strawberry treats at breakfast this mornin..hehehe beardie giggle...guess I'll be gettin another bath in the mornin! Hahaha;)

Thanks to all my dinner guest for.coming by and hope you all have a great rest of the evening!!;) Niters

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Germ...BWAHAHAHA..(HUGE BEARDIE BELLY LAUGH!) I told Kat and she laughed and said thank you! Lol Buddha laughed too! Ya know them blue claws of Kat's cornfuse me on.occassion..especially on Blue Cup Nite! Sometime I get so excited I start gobblin and and end up with a mouth full of blue claw! hehehe!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
blue cup...blue cup...blue CUP...bluE CUP... blUE CUP...bLUE CUP...BLUUUE CUUUUUUP! (excited beardie blue cup chant),)
Been a spooky day around here...big boomer all afternoon and lotsa rain! VERY nerve-rackin for us dragons!! Thought the.lites was.gonna.go at any minute and THERE'S THAT CRAZY WEATHER RADIO OF KAT'S THat keeps goin off in the other room! I havent even been able.to concentrate on my EXCAVATION;-O

BUUUUTTT(big beardie but) ALL will be deeeelishiously GREAT in just a lil over 55 mins cause at 8:30....yuuuup.....ITS BLUE CUP DINNER-TIME!

EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY WHEN IT INVOLVES DAT BLUE CUP...hehehehe...Hope You Can Join ME LIVE!

BLUE CUP.....BLUE CUP...BLUE CUP;)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Hehehehe( beardie giggle) Now that was.the perfect dinner! That blue.cup is magic I tell ya! Washed away all the stress of the spooky boomer day for sure! Now my tummy is full.of yummy and.I can get a good nite's sleep....Hope yall do too!;-D (big beardie full tummy grin)

Pat B

Super Moderator
T-minus 2hours and 10 minutes or so till BLUE CUP DINNER TIME! WOOOOHOOOO! ;) beardie happy dance....lol...been spending the day excavating my new house setup...hehehe...and givin Buddha my best beardie stare...hehehe..and to top it off I acted like I was protesting by not eatin my veggies and instead usin my veggie dish to sit in...lol..if my plan works then I think I might get a few extra crickets when the Blue Cup arrives in a lil while...lol...Im such a stinker sometimes!;-D Big beardie grin!
Gee whiz Mungi....You and Spike would make great friends....he hates he veggies and will only eat crickets and wormies....shame on you for not eating your veggies....they will help you grow strong and handsome and even make your ego bigger and better....hahahaha:D

Latest posts