• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MUNGI Cam is now LIVE;-)

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@BlackClaw...Oh very cool...I just went and saw the pics of your Spazz and have to say that he is indeed an AWESOMEST ONE of us beardies too! Mmmmm...crickets and mealy worms are my favs...makes me drool on my beard just thinkin bout em..hehehe...Oh wait!!...TONITE IS FRIDAY SO ITS MY REGULAR CRICKET NITE...WOOHOO (beardie dance) lol...ya know there is nuthin quite as good as a good shed...Kat says its kinda like gettin a new pair of shoes...not sure what that means but I kno she loves her cowboy boot collection..lol...tell Spazz the Awesomest Hi for me;)

sent via the HTC Rezound of Mungie
The Most Awesomest Bearded Dragon
On Earth! Really...It's Undisputable;-)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
You do love to hug that rock when I'm watching, Mungi LOL. Looks like you're enjoying relaxing in your cool side. Have a great one!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@Aleena...hehehe(beardie giggle) yep my rock is my happy place..resting up and conservin my energy for my Cricket dinner tonite;) (BIG beardie grin) Hope your having a good one too and thanks for poppin in!

Pat B

Super Moderator
Love that little man in your home!! Went to your site but didn't hardwire my laptop so I will give up. Too much work....lol. Hope Friday the 13th was a good day for you and nothing 'bad' happened!! lol!! :D

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@PatB...Thank you for.stoppin by again...ya know if you watch me for.awhile you will see that Im.very aware of the camera...see it has this lil red light that pops on whenever somebody connects to my feed..lol...so dont be surprised if you see me walk over and.stare right back...lol...Buddha said I was a camera ham...I.told him Hey I may have a belly but I dont go oink oink!! He just shook his head and laughed and said Nope you are definitely no Oinker but a ham of a sort nonetheless....lol Im confused..lol

Friday the 13th turned out to be nothing to.worry about for me....its wasnt such a good day for the crickets I gobbled up just a lil bit ago however..hehehe(beardie snicker)...Well its lights out time..Hope you have a great day tomorrow...nite

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Mungi! You were pretty active when I saw you today. Definite awesomeness. You do have a thing for the camera, you kept cocking your head at it while you were in your basking spot. Catch you later!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Okay so I'm gonna havta whisper type here cause its past my bedtime and Buddha and Kat are zonked out..been a long weekend...Buddha took my new fone here and thought he smoked it..said he was gonna Rom it and sumthin called s-off..I don't understand that stuff but at one point he turned white a ghost...hehehe...anyway my fone is back now and I can communicate with my fans again..its super fast too and this Rom thing is coolio too;) Kat's been workin on my website too..workin with somethin called Pebble and Tomcat..she gets real guiet when shes workin on that stuff and was concentrating so hard she didn't even realize my live feed got knocked out this afternoon..hehehe..I was stylin and profilin all day for the camera and didn't realize nobody could even see it..lol..oops that was loud;/
Anyways my live cam feed will be live action first thing in the morning..hope to see ya'll there! Time for my beadie beauty sleep ...Nite nite zzzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Pat B

Super Moderator
WOOOHOOOO..(BEARDIE HAPPY DANCE)...5 MINUTES TILL BLUE CUP DINNER! YOU can join me and see the LIVE ACTION GOODNESS TOO ON MY LIVE ACTION MUNGI CAM!
http://mungisworld.zapto.org

OMGoodness!! I was able to watch you tonight pigging out!! I think you might want to look into manners schooling!! Way to cool to watch you eating right out of the blue/white container. You love those crickets, you chased them all around your 'house'....LOL!! How come my beardie NEVER does that?? He just makes his belly dark when he is hungry....:confused: so I feed him! Enjoy your posts....:D

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
AAAAHHH....ruuuuuuPPP(beardie belch)...hehehe..Exuse Me! smack-smack!;-)

@PatB...hehehe..you need to go to the Pet Store and tell em you gotta have one of them Blue n White cups! I think thats what them mealyworms come in but Kat started puttin my crickets in one and I gotta tell ya everytime I here Blue Cup I get all excited!! lol...In fact I got so excited tonite that near the end of my snack I accidentally nipped Kat's finger...lol...she has blue nail polish so I only take half responsibility for the mistake..hehehe..That was my normal Blue Cup Dinner..about 15-20 crickets...My name Mungi is an Aboriginal name for Lightning..lol..now you saw how I got that name;-) If you get youone of them magic Blue Cups I bet your Spike will be nailin them crickets fast in no time..lol..no pun intended..hehehe (beardie giggle)
Thanks for joining me for dinner! It's my snooze time coming up! Nite;-)

Pat B

Super Moderator
AAAAHHH....ruuuuuuPPP(beardie belch)...hehehe..Exuse Me! smack-smack!;-)

@PatB...hehehe..you need to go to the Pet Store and tell em you gotta have one of them Blue n White cups! I think thats what them mealyworms come in but Kat started puttin my crickets in one and I gotta tell ya everytime I here Blue Cup I get all excited!! lol...In fact I got so excited tonite that near the end of my snack I accidentally nipped Kat's finger...lol...she has blue nail polish so I only take half responsibility for the mistake..hehehe..That was my normal Blue Cup Dinner..about 15-20 crickets...My name Mungi is an Aboriginal name for Lightning..lol..now you saw how I got that name;-) If you get youone of them magic Blue Cups I bet your Spike will be nailin them crickets fast in no time..lol..no pun intended..hehehe (beardie giggle)
Thanks for joining me for dinner! It's my snooze time coming up! Nite;-)
nite mungi....you are a 'trip'!!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
hehehe...I've been in what Kat calls one of my 'rambunctious' moods today...been playin a beardie game with her where she rakes and smooths out my sand and as soon as she looks the other way...I EXCAVATE! HAHAHA (BIG BEARDIE BELLY LAUGH) Sometimes a dragon just hasta be a dragon...hehehe
Happy Day to Everyone!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Wheeyaah! Finished my excavation early today and its a good thing too cause there's big boomers outside and Buddha and Kat said looks like serious rain rollin in...think Im.gonna just kick back and chill and think about how nice it is that I get to stay high and dry and warm no matter what it's doin outside...hehehe..my sunshine is bright EVERY day! ;) Big beardie grin

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Hi folks and I hope its been a happy Thursday for you all!;) beardie grin....I've just been chillin is all..hehehe..Wanted to stop by and let everyone know that my Live Mungi Cam will be down tonight at 6pm unil tomorrow at 9am...Buddha is gonna do a lil remodeling on my house...not sure what but he said that since my giant house is takin a bit longer to get finished than he thought then he is gonna make this one a bit more comfy for me...hehehe..can't wait to see what he is gonna do...Okay have great nite and see yall back LIVE IN THE MORNING! ;-D big beardie grin

Mark W

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hiya Mungi, I added this thread to my favorites to keep an eye on Mungi updates! :)

My beardie, Eliza, says hi! ;)

I'll try to join you for supper tomorrow! :D

--Mark and Eliza

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
@MarkW...Hi to you and Miss Eliza! And THANK YOU for makin me a Favorite! cha-cha-cha big beardie happy dance..hehehe;) Well Buddha was FAST and got my lil house renovation done already while Kat was giving me a bath...hahaha..and I can tell Im gonna dig the new digs much better already! GOT ME A NEW DINING PLATFORM AND AN AWESOME NEW HIDEE-HOLE SO I CAN GET ME SOME REALLY GOOD REST AND NOT WORRY NO MORE BOUT BUGGERBEARS GETTIN ME WHILE IM SNOOZIN!;) beardie grin...Its all very exciting indeed!
Btw...since Buddha got done so fast my MungiCam is back up and LIVE LIVE LIVE NOW!!
Well hope you and Miss Eliza have a great rest of your evenin! Im gonna explore my new stuff...hehehe...Nite!

Oh and I looooove dinner guest so hope yall can make it tomorrow nite for sure...hehehe...just gotta be fast cause the vittles dont sit on the table long here....Lol..BIG BEARDIE BELLY LAUGH!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Grumble grumble...every time I excavate the sand Buddha and Kat cover up my Projects!! Smdh (shakin my dragon head) Im.also not too sure yet about the new remodel Buddha did last nite either...okay so actually I do like it...especially my new hide-out...but dont tell Buddha and Kat...hehehe..I gotta keep them on their toes...hehehe (beardie snicker)
Enjoy your day Folks and stop by and see me...Oh and TONIGHT IS BLUE CUP NITE! MY FAVORITE NITES OF THE WEEK! Hope you will join me for dinner!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
T-minus 2hours and 10 minutes or so till BLUE CUP DINNER TIME! WOOOOHOOOO! ;) beardie happy dance....lol...been spending the day excavating my new house setup...hehehe...and givin Buddha my best beardie stare...hehehe..and to top it off I acted like I was protesting by not eatin my veggies and instead usin my veggie dish to sit in...lol..if my plan works then I think I might get a few extra crickets when the Blue Cup arrives in a lil while...lol...Im such a stinker sometimes!;-D Big beardie grin!

Mungi's World

Hatchling Dragon
Mmmmmm...full beardie tummy...lol...my plan worked out perfectly...hehehe the Blue Cup was brimming with Cricket goodness...OH How I Do Love Blue Cup Nite!! Now Im gonna enjoy me a lil bit more Sun to ease my full tummy and then a great nite's snooze,) satisfied beardie smile....Nite Folks!