• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pogies Thread - As promised

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Justus85 said:
Wow what a difference you have made in this dragons life.

Ditto! You've done an amazing job, Monique. The proof is in the pics....happy and healthy.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanx all for the nice words.

Here are a few new pics . . . . Gotta keep this going
Youll have to excuse the quality of some of the pics as they were taken at night (After bed time) or in low light.

The other day when we had a power outage. She was not a happy camper at all
I still remeber when she fit sideways on her hot water bottle. They grow so fast
SNC00698.jpg

Sleepy time on her "perch"
SNC00706.jpg

When we made the new vents in her viv, it was too cold and windy for outside so the vet carrier and a desk lamp had to do. She did enjoy looking out the window though
SNC00713.jpg

The "Queen" on her log. This seems to be her favorite spot these days
SNC00717.jpg

Her new sleeping position . . looks painfull to me
IMG_3151.jpg

Soldier84

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
wow you have an amazing dragon. Im jealous , i hope mine looks as healthy and colorful as yours

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she looks beautiful, good job

Thanx Sandra

wow you have an amazing dragon. Im jealous , i hope mine looks as healthy and colorful as yours

Thank You, Im sure yours will ;)

Got a LOT of pics since these (LOL guess whose a photographer ;D ;D ;D) Will post soon

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, so I was in a hobby shop the other day and saw this cute teeny weeny cowboy hat. Just had to have it, and so Pogie got to test it out. She didnt mind, just sat there with an expression of "will you just get this over with" LOL

SNC00730.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

And this just look outright PAINFULL (My back would snap in 2)

SNC00721.jpg

sublyme

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Pogie looks very happy! verry good looking dragon' thanks for posting the pics!

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, so today I managed to get a few of her during her bath - She was NOT in the mood. Jumped like crazy to get out.

Here she is IN the tub

SNC00755.jpg

SNC00754.jpg

I think her bath lasted a whole 10 minutes. So I took her back to her VIV to bask some.
Shes so ticked off at me she didnt even want to look at the camera. Sooo funny she turned her nose up at me and looked away.

SNC00759.jpg

SNC00756.jpg

It took a while, but she relaxed and went to her favourite spot. What a weird position though

003.jpg

A bit closer

002.jpg

012.jpg

004.jpg

Enjoy

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute bathtub pics.
Not sure how I missed the cowboy hat ones...but they are adorable.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just saw the cowboy hat pics and that is soooooooo cute

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, thanx all. I just love her to bits.
Most of the time I feel like that one part on Madagascar where the hippo says "awww hes so cute I can just dunk him in my coffee"

LOL

Vinzy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Took me a while to read this thread and look at all the pictures but it was worth it because she is very cute! :D

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sooo finally got the funds to replace her UV lamp. Put it in this morning.
Also now due to the fact that the tube is toooo long to span her viv, we had to fit it diagonally across the top. And it JUST fit.

I had to move her branch due to this as she would get too close to her UV (About 1.2-4 inches) with this diagonal setup. So I put it on her basking platform (Not where the arrow points to ) anymore. She is now 4.3-10 inches away.

Her new setup . . .

SNC00771-1.jpg

First impressions (Licking it to make sure its still HERS)
SNC00770.jpg

Pancaking in the basking light
SNC00769.jpg

SNC00772.jpg

Latest posts