• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pogies Thread - As promised

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's deff. not camera shy Smiley

With a photographer for a mommy . . . definitely not.

Shes like my "human" kids, see a camera and starts to pose
000202BD.gif

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like the depth of field in the third pic. Really brings attention to her face.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I like the depth of field in the third pic. Really brings attention to her face.

LOL, wonder who has photgraphy students around the house.....
000201DD.gif

I almost fell off my chair, not everyone knows about those terms like depth of field, f-stops, iso etc.... Thanx Craiger. Yeah shes got a pwetty face, but I'm biased

grimm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
did you use the expanding foam in can for the rock look in the back of the poly?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pogie said:
....not everyone knows about those terms like depth of field, f-stops, iso etc....

I've read enough and have had to learn some along the way...but, yeah, the twins are always talking about changing the f-stop and ISO to get a good exposure.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've read enough and have had to learn some along the way...but, yeah, the twins are always talking about changing the f-stop and ISO to get a good exposure.

thSmiley_Camera.gif

ABRAXIS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
She's really looking good Monique. A far cry from when you got her. Keep it up.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, this is what her final viv looked like, I know the pic is posted earlier in this thread too but something was a miss, kept bugging me till I found it yesterday.....

SNC00445.jpg

And now its EXCACTLY right . . . just needeD 2 grass like plants, one on basking platform, that UGLY corner was hounding me and one at the bottom of the big rock behind the log.... MUCH BETTER, to me at least ;D

SNC00552.jpg

SNC00553.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all, some more pics of P

Lets start with some FAT pics . . . LOL

While eating . . . .CHECK THE TUMMY
SNC00575.jpg

After eating
SNC00576.jpg

THE POSE . . . . Is this my good side?????
SNC00568.jpg

THE FAT ASS . . . definately not the GOOD side LOL
SNC00563.jpg

The UNCOMFORTABLE AS HELL pose
SNC00565.jpg

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ha, ha! Great pics....and I LOVE the new layout (with the grass added). Nicely done. "Feels" balanced when I look at it.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, so I've seen the SEXY LEG pose numerous times . . . .
So would this be the SEXY ARM?????
Photo0109.jpg

Yesterday, after a long time trying to get the guts to take her out, doing relaxation exercises and putting her leash on (just in case) and all, we had a Great hour of cuddling and bonding and exploring ;D Yeah, my baby is coming along good with the taming part

Cuddling in my top, it was a wee bit cold out
SNC00591.jpg

Exploring the couch....
SNC00594.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
OK, some more updated pics of P

I swear, I love her more and more each day. NEVER woulda thought that 4 months ago LOL

Bathtime
Photo0118.jpg

Deciding to take her OWN temps . . . lol
SNC00614.jpg

Latest posts