• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's Chaos!:)

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Chaos is having a lazy day today it seems...woke up around 8:15am and was eating at 10:30am and is now just basking himself...He did take a pretty big poop on his rock and was rather cooperative while I cleaned out his tank though:)

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
holy toledo....Chaos took a poop and it stunk!! I mean I understand poop smells, but this was like no other poop smell...and then I tried to clean it up because it was near his "lounging" area and he got mad...lol

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Try cleaning up after a pinky poop :confused:. Those are nasty... but don't feed Chaos pinkies. There are very few occasions where they should get them.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
if they are would that be a bad thing?? I mean I am just use to human poop so I was comparing it to that...lol
Depends, did his diet recently change? It can mean bad things... but most the time it has something to do with diet changes. I've always thought it was extremely stinky.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Depends, did his diet recently change? It can mean bad things... but most the time it has something to do with diet changes. I've always thought it was extremely stinky.
I changed from collards to turnip greens...I guess today as soon as he pooped I was around to clean it up where as the other days he pooped it was already dried before i could clean it so this was the first time I really smelled a "fresh poop" from him...
Plus, I havent a clue other then crickets what the pet store gave to him before actually getting him

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Just pay attention for a while. You can keep track of his pooping habits if you want to be helicopter parentish like most of us beardie slaves are... was it especially runny? Did it have quite a bit of solid stuff in it? What did you feed him? That kind of stuff, that way when he goes to the vet you can let her/him know if you think there's an issue.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
I just wanted to show Chaos' poop from an earlier discussion...lol

Attachments

• chaospoop.jpg
    chaospoop.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
soooo..new development with Chaos...lol He likes A LOT baby food (sweet peas)....I tried it with him because the woman at the pet store who has two beardies said to try it with Chaos and he really took a liking to it...:)

Attachments

• chaosfood.jpg
    chaosfood.jpg
    990.2 KB · Views: 24

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
soooo..new development with Chaos...lol He likes A LOT baby food (sweet peas)....I tried it with him because the woman at the pet store who has two beardies said to try it with Chaos and he really took a liking to it...:)
It's best to feed fresh veggies, there are a lot of preservatives n stuff that's not good for your dragon in baby and canned food I would imagine.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
It's best to feed fresh veggies, there are a lot of preservatives n stuff that's not good for your dragon in baby and canned food I would imagine.
yea I put fresh greens in every day and he doesn't fuss with them; could be his age and just not interested yet...I put some baby food on my finger and he licked it right off...