• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

It's Chaos!:)

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
Here are pictures of our boy, Chaos...we named him "Chaos" because on the ride home from pet store he acted all crazy in container and and his tank and definately while being held he makes things a bit chaotic...lol

Attachments

• chaos1.jpg
    chaos1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 115
  • chaos2.jpg
    chaos2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 110
  • chaos3.jpg
    chaos3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • chaos4.jpg
    chaos4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • chaos5.jpg
    chaos5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 102
  • chaos6.jpg
    chaos6.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 110

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
well, my Chaos sleeps in the same place in his tank the top part of his branch in the corner! This morning I felt bad because when I woke up at 7 something I apparently woke him up too when I turned his lights on...poor thing, but it didnt take him long to "wake up" and start chasing his prey I put in there for him:) I love my silly fatty boy!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Feeding should be held off until the lights have had a chance to warm their body up. ;)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Feeding should be held off until the lights have had a chance to warm their body up. ;)
I wait until my babies start running around the tank all warmed up for the morning before I put live food in there. Greens can be put in earlier ;)

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
yes, as a general rule of thumb u shud wait atleast 2 hrs after the lights turn on 2 allow the enclosure 2 reach proper temps. & u r sooo lucky ur baby loves bath time!!! my fat boy is almost 1 & still h8ts his lol

Latest posts