• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Months Old Today
VASUKI
Vasuki 3 Months 002.JPG
Vasuli 3 Months 002.JPG

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My god germ, he has caught up to Kyuubi, my Kyuubi is only 15 inches at 6 and a half months. yours withh be adult size in no time. you need to name this blood line and breed it again as "germy giant's"

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Please excuse the pic quality, was trying out my new phones Camera. Don't think I have the hang of it, yet.

3 1/2 Months Old ...
Dracul
Dracul.jpg
Falkor
Falkor.jpg
Saphira
Saphira.jpg
Vasuki
Vasuki.jpg
By size, it is really hard to believe that these are Brothers & Sister from the same clutch ;).

Alisha OK

Juvenile Dragon
Please excuse the pic quality, was trying out my new phones Camera. Don't think I have the hang of it, yet.

By size, it is really hard to believe that these are Brothers & Sister from the same clutch ;).
Holy moly ! that Vasuki is a beast ! they're all beautiful

Nemo

Hatchling Dragon
WOW! such a huge difference. saphira is so 'dainty' and vasuki is a real chunky monkey....:D and Spike has been sleeping for almost 2 weeks!! great pics.....thanks for sharing

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk 2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Months Old Today - My Three Siblings
The Siblings 5 Months Old 004.jpg
The Siblings 5 Months Old 007.jpg
Vasuki
The Siblings 5 Months Old 010.jpg
Falkor
The Siblings 5 Months Old 014.jpg
Saphira
The Siblings 5 Months Old 016.jpg
Note the color change from being warm in the bath & being cold as they came out of the bath for the measurements.

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good looking kids Germ. I like the pictures showing the drastic differences in size you can have in a single clutch. Vasuki is a beast! Is saphira the smallest of the clutch?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, yes Saphira is the runt of the clutch, which is why I kept her & Vasuki was the first hatched & largest of the clutch. Yes the size difference is phenomenal, all the same diet & lighting, etc.

Latest posts