• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
One week less than 6 months
The Three Siblings
Big: Vasuki - Medium: Falkor - Small: Saphira
Just under 6 months 003.jpg
Just under 6 months 007.jpg
Saphira
Just under 6 months 009.jpg
Just under 6 months 024.jpg
Just under 6 months 029.jpg
Falkor
Just under 6 months 012.jpg
Just under 6 months 013.jpg
Just under 6 months 025.jpg
Just under 6 months 027.jpg
Vasuki
Just under 6 months 015.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Wow!! What a difference between Saphira and Vasuki....he is a 'giant'. They all look so healthy happy and wise!! Thanks for sharing and I will try to remember to check out your video!!

molbert73

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow! The size difference is crazy! Now I don't feel so bad that the one my friend got from the same clutch weighs 30 grams more than mine.
They are gorgeous!

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW, vasuki is bigger than some adults at this point. Is his appetite out of this world and if you dont mind me asking what insects are you raising him on?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He has a good appetite, although I wouldn't say out of this world. His Prey diet is Discoid Roaches, same as the other 2.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That he is, his growth rate never ceases to amaze me. His dad was a small 17", approximately 350-400g dragon. His mom on the other hand, was a 20.5" dragon that often tipped the scales at well over 700g.

Sandyweight004.jpg

Vasuki hatched out @ 4 3/4" :eek: .

On the other end of the scale, Saphira was the smallest of the clutch, hatching out @ barely 3".

I just got thinking that all 3 have approximately quadrupled in length @ 6 months since hatch day.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Three Siblings @ 8 Months Old
Big: Vasuki ~ Medium: Falkor ~ Small: Hoodwink
The Guys At 8 Months 003.jpg
HOODWINK - Previously Saphira ;)
The Guys At 8 Months 005.jpg
Falkor
The Guys At 8 Months 006.jpg
Vasuki
His growing has slowed down, hasn't gained much Length in the last month since I measured him last ...​
The Guys At 8 Months 013.jpg

Charley

Hatchling Dragon
That he is, his growth rate never ceases to amaze me. His dad was a small 17", approximately 350-400g dragon. His mom on the other hand, was a 20.5" dragon that often tipped the scales at well over 700g.

Sandyweight004.jpg

Vasuki hatched out @ 4 3/4" :eek: .

On the other end of the scale, Saphira was the smallest of the clutch, hatching out @ barely 3".

I just got thinking that all 3 have approximately quadrupled in length @ 6 months since hatch day.

Phew, that makes me feel much better about Clarice being 632g which is way bigger than the others and she's the youngest. I guess some are just meant to grow big!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The Three Brothers @ 9.5 Months Old ~ Hatched July 5-7th, 2012
Big: Vasuki ~ Medium: Falkor ~ Small: Hoodwink
The Brothers 9 and a half months (4).jpg
Vasuki
The Brothers 9 and a half months (3).jpg
Falkor
The Brothers 9 and a half months (2).jpg
Hoodwink
The Brothers 9 and a half months (1).jpg
Hoodwink displaying how displeased he was, the smallest always seem to be the feistiest ...
The Brothers 9 and a half months (5).jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hoodwink's not at all happy! Looks like someone doesn't like being measured. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Looks nice. Looks like Vasuki doesn't know what to do with his sand. :D He's got a hearty looking belly full of roaches. :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vasuki was showing more color than usual today, had to grab a couple of Pics ...
Vasuki
New sub 066.jpg
Hoodwink & Falkor
New sub 030.jpg
Falkor
New sub 032.jpg
Hoodwink
New sub 039.jpg
Vasuki
New sub 038.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
One Year, 2 weeks old - Their growth rate has slowed to a dull roar the last few months (particularly Vasuki ;)) , less than an inch difference since my last measurement post @ 9.5 months. Still quite the size differences between the same aged brothers that hatched within a day or 2 of each other ...

Top to Bottom ...
Hoodwink
Falkor
Vasuki
The Guys at 1 year - 2 weeks 007.jpg
The Guys at 1 year - 2 weeks 005.jpg
The Guys at 1 year - 2 weeks 003.jpg

Hoodwink now being the size of their father as an adult & Vasuki now being the length of their mother as an adult.

Latest posts