• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Continued from
Sandy's Eggs Hatching

Hatchlings023.jpg

Hatchlings014.jpg

Hatchlings006.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh my goodness....there are so many of them and they look like they are having a ball at playing!! Busy little buggers!! LOL!! :D

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i want one my hubby won't let me have another one i have a empty 40 gallon breeder tank and he complain cause jessie's greens goes bad so fast i told him they wouldn't do that if i have two bd to feed but he still tells me no

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I know I thought my proplem I would love to have another I have a empty tank just sitting around but he said we have too many animals we have two green tree frogs, one leapord gecko, Jessie bd, a 30 gallon fishtank, and 55 gallon fishtank

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
30 gallon has goldfish in it and the other has freshwater fish in it

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
heck no....he is to old to even care....LOL plus when we take spazz out he is made to leave the room till spazz gets bigger
SPAZZ is no treat.....not even a nibble or taste

Pat B

Super Moderator
oh my goodness....there are so many of them :D. Do you still have them all in one tank? Are they 'nice' to each other??

Latest posts