• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Belated Happy Birthday & Congrats on Graduating ...

Thumbsup.jpg

Don't miss out on the hatching pics & video ... If you haven't already viewed this thread ...

Sandy's Eggs Hatching

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Pic of these 6 all packed up to go to the pet store and now gone. They would be 6 weeks on Thursday or Friday,
Goodbye - Sold 002.JPG

Pat B

Super Moderator
Are you OK Germ?? Having to give up your babies had to be hard....:rolleyes: What an wonderful job you did with your hatchlings and all the pictures you shared were awesome. So if my memory serves me correctly (probbly doens't) you have 7 left?? You are keeping that many?? Good thing you have a roach colony....lol...:D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yeah I'm fine, a little disheartened, just about turned around at the Pet store ;). Didn't want to let them go :oops:. Yes you are right, 7 left :D, keeping 6, the seventh is sold, just have to arrange to deliver or have him picked up, because the new owner is a couple hundred miles away.

Their new homes, some temp, some permanent, still have 2 housed together in 2 enclosures. Have the 6th enclosure ready to go, but had to have the UVB bulb ordered in & it will be in this week. The other paired up couple, one is the sold one.
New homes 001.jpg
New homes 006.jpg
YUP- YUP on the roach colony, with all 13, they put a severe dent in the nymphs of my colony. Should easily keep up now.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Meet Vasuki ... I really cannot believe the size of this guy at 6 Weeks old today :eek:!!!​
Vasuki 6 Weeks 010.JPG

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am not exactly sure, but they did a decent job, gives me a giggle every time I view it :D

"I can get a new wife, Dexter, he's one of a kind ..."

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vasuki - 24 Grams @ 6 Weeks - His Dad, Demon, was 12g when I acquired him @ 6 weeks :eek:.

VasukiWeight006.jpg

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Germ i think this is a very healthy line of bearded dragons you have come across. If they grow really large and are very heathly you could breed and sell them. im sure people would love bearded dragons that grow an inch a day

Edit: maybe this goes to show you that Roaches are the best feeder.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This guy (Vasuki) just never ceases to amaze me ... 2 months old last Sunday ...

Vasuki 012 cropped.JPG
I got his Mom when she was 7 months old & 12" long :confused:.

Pat B

Super Moderator
And how is 'my' little Saphira doing? Vasuki is going to be a very big boy!! I am sure you are having lots of fun with them!! :cool:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They're growing like sticks. Six gone must have been hard for you. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Saphira finally lightened up this morning & showing some of her colors, the flash took a lot away & the Pic doesn't do her justice, but the best shot I could get.

Saphira 002 (768 x 1024).jpg

Latest posts