• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hatchlings

Pat B

Super Moderator
........i feel like i am doing something wrong. Well 7 1/2 at 3 months, with a little bit of tail missing i guess is pretty good......:D
Don't feel bad....Spike has a stubby tail also....and I love those long graceful tails. I measure from his nose to the start of his tail. I need to measure because I know Spike is a runt with a big attitude!! LOL!! :cool:

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hmmm, slow genes, unfamiliar with that, is that something like diarrhea, a doctor once told me that runs in your jeans ??? :eek: ;) \jk
laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They look great, Germ. They're definitely being taken care of & in good hands.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
One month today, since the first one hatched out ... All the Hatchling's lengths today, ---> B# are what I think to be Male, ---> G# are what I think to be female. I haven't rechecked them for sex since the first time.

Hatchlings 1 Month B1.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month B2.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month B3.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month B4.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month B5.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month B6.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G1.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G2.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G3.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G4.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G5.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G6 - ShitHead.jpg
Hatchlings 1 Month G7.jpg

Reactions: Jp

Pat B

Super Moderator
mmmmm....looks like G5 might be the runt of the litter....just like my Spike!! LOL!! They all are beautiful and so healthy looking. They are going to be hard to give away/sell your babies....after all....you are the PaPa!! (sort of):D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yup, she's a keeper, I'm thinking that she is going to be possibly the most colorful. I think that I'll be letting approximately half of them go this week or next. Have to get them separated, already got one slight tail nip, G3. Now the tough part, which ones to keep :confused: .

Pat B

Super Moderator
Funny funny....lol!! I would try to keep the ones that have the most color and hopefully as they shed they will get more beautiful!! Like I said....they are going to be tough to let go....good luck!!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
B4 has been picked for a good home by badbart_03 who has just joined the forum. Size & color will definitely be determining factors. I have had no trouble handling any of them, they are all pretty good as you can see. Try getting 13 of them to stay still for pics like above ;).

I have no doubts that their colors will come out as they grow.

blackclaw83

Juvenile Dragon
LOL if you had housing for all thous little ones they would be staying right with you....OMG when they are that small they are nuts.....RID which is now named Hopper for now is Spazz on a pound of sugar LOL

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
congradz germ, i wish i had seen this sooner. i missed out on it till today. oh well now i get to see all the little guys.

they seem to have really good color, its weirdhow brothers and sister can look so different.

Pat B

Super Moderator
congradz germ, i wish i had seen this sooner. i missed out on it till today. oh well now i get to see all the little guys.

they seem to have really good color, its weirdhow brothers and sister can look so different.
Well geez Dude....if you don't logon and check BDF you won't know what is goin' on!! LOL....hope all is well and I have missed you comments!! :D

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well geez Dude....if you don't logon and check BDF you won't know what is goin' on!! LOL....hope all is well and I have missed you comments!! :D
everythings fine, i just had a birthday and im planning my graduation party so i have been very busy. i hope to be on here more cuz i miss u guys too

Latest posts