• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

You know you're a bearded dragon owner when ...

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
A good way to tell if somebody owns a Bearded Dragon is to look at their hands...if there is a ton of little micro scratches...you know that, that person has a bearded dragon.

You know you are a bearded dragon owner if you have tried to block of small spaces that you couldn't access. In your house.

Daeyang

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You know your a beardie owner

-when you realize that you've been waking up at a specific time for the past year to make sure your beardie will be on the right schedule
-when its hot inside but you can't open the window because you're afraid of the cold air going into your viv

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
You know you're a beardie owner when every morning the first thing you do is you feed them first and make sure they're ok before you feed yourself and take of yourself.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
You know you're a beardie owner when every morning the first thing you do is you feed them first and make sure they're ok before you feed yourself and take of yourself.
Heck, I feed the babies before I do anything in the morning. It's pretty amusing, I'm stumbling around the room mostly asleep grabbing crickets and dumping em in the baby cage.

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Heck, I feed the babies before I do anything in the morning. It's pretty amusing, I'm stumbling around the room mostly asleep grabbing crickets and dumping em in the baby cage.
I love the cricket chase you get to do if you accidently drop one. Half asleep trying to catch a cricket. Not fun! But I do it for my baby

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I miss the cricket hunt\chase in the enclosure

smiley-sad.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Their not big enough to chirp, wait until you start feeding adult crix, or any loose escapees get older, they will serenade you all night long. ;)

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Hmm weird. Every once in a while I get a huge cricket with my order of crickets and I never hear them chirp haha Maybe I am just lucky? I dont know haha

Cupcake2428

Bearded Dragon Egg
The first thing you do when you wake in the morning is go right to the lights on their cage before anything else :)

Chelsey

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
you know your a BD owner when:

you try your hardest to contain them, but occasionally one little cricket becomes an escape artist and then taunts you by chirping at night, being in view just long enough so you spot him before he hops off to a place where you can't grab him, every little thing that touches your foot/leg you think is the cricket, etc

Emmily

Juvenile Dragon
Yeah it's a one outlet non digital timer. Easy to figure out. I have mine plugged into the wall and a normal power strip plugged into the one outlet so I have more than one outlet timed :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You know you're a Bearded Dragon owner when all you think about is your own BD, look at the new babies in pet stores, thinking there is no way they were 'that small' when they're born because look at them now, lol.

You know you're a bearded dragon owner when you buy collards, mustard greens, turnip greens, escarole, endive, or some strange vegetable you've never touched yourself.

You know you're a BD owner when you go out of state to buy a new green you can't find in your local store.
People think you're toting a small dog or cat around in a carrier. (I've taken him out some of the time.)

You take pictures of your beardie far too many times and let him watch cartoons. :)

Latest posts