• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

MBD??

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi: Pat; I have super orange baby female coming and she will be delivered tonight and i know she won't replace 'My little 'Dynasty but at least it will keep my mind off-of it. Every time i think about her it hurts too much.But if i continue i will just wind up being very bitter and i don't want that and another little girl needs me to look after her A friend had a breeder come visit her and she told her what happened to me with 'Dynasty and she donated this baby to me. So she had said she won't replace her baby but maybe this baby will help her and it's good and healthy been to vet for check over's ect. Worm check everything done that was nesseccary for a healthy baby. Eating crix; salads well-So needless to say i am very excited.Setting up Dynasty's tank only with different things and getting ready for the little tyke and hope i can make her as happy as 'Dynasty was.Don't know what to name her though, but i'm sure you all will help out with that part of it. I will try and get a pic up tonight but may not be able too but i will put one up of her as she's coming around 6-30-7-00 pm .So by the time she warms up it will be bed time already so more like morning for a pic.But i will get one up.No Name as i have not even seen her yet.But very excited. But missing 'Dynasty' very much still and when will that go away?? Bella-aka-river-7 got to feed babies now.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Boy do i miss 'Dynasty' just can't get over her death, i even dream of it and the night before she passed i dreamed of her passing, and seen in it my dreams.Hoping she is with all the babies up there and very happy. Dynasty=Nov; 30th 2012; I will miss you always-Love your Mommie-bella-aka-river.

Pat B

Super Moderator
You will always remember your little girl and the struggles you had with her...and....you are a kind compassionate caregiver. Good to hear another girl is coming. Give yourself time to grieve and heal.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Pat; you all understand how i feel but other people would think i was nuts lol-they just don't get gentle giants. And Pat; your opinion means a lot to me and how long will it take to get over her?? Well change of plans she will come in the morning as the temps at night drop here at night and i wouldn't want her to get sick and it's raining so better- the breeder comes in the morning and we can start the day right. I will have her tank all warm and toasty for her and her salad waiting for her-her tank is done and i'm just testing temps but it's only been on for an hour so temps coming up. So by tomorrow all will be well.With the rain it is very damp and like i said i would not want her to get sick and neither doe's her breeder so we both thought morning would be better. She should be here around 9-30-am. So just in time for her salad and some ph; worms to welcome her, and then some crix;.Breeder even ask if i would like some fresh veggie, very nice of her but i guess she thought i didn't have time to get them-But i make time to get their veggies lol.. But i have mine all made up[thanks to food processer.] a couple of zips and zaps and all done big pieces for bigger babies and smaller for little babies.and i got her a new little blankie to sleep with even my males sleep with a blankie[don't let my males hear that] embarissing for my males-I have 2-males and 3-females as of tomorrow. So still 5 in total=Retro, Zuess; both males, saffire[sissy] for short and Missy females and new baby coming does not have a name yet [she is a female.] Have to clean the Zuess; tank as he thinks he's funny today throwing his salad all over the place-more on him then in his mouth this morning lol-funny little boy this one is and starting his pecular ways again today jumping from his basking bridge over to his piece of log and back again landing a few times in his salad. Funny little guy this one is. Poor women that gave him to me-her loss my gain-he's such a funny little boy.He's dosing right now a full little tummy and having a pre-nap before bed-time. Bella-aka-river. PS i found out the guy that had 'Dynasty' is in Hamilton Ontario. So i am tracking him slow but sure, and vet said if i found him she would write me up a letter for authorities-To close him done- if he- is even a legal breeder. bella-aka-river-7

Silkmoth

Hatchling Dragon
I have to say what a sweet and super caring breeder! People like them are so important in this world. I am very glad you have this special happiness happening right now. You deserve it.
You new girl might tell you her name. Some of my pets have done that. One did that before he even arrived in the mail! His name was Oscar. I heard it inside my heart. Its amazing how animals can tell you things if you listen. I hope you have happier dreams tonight and good luck against that bad breeder.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Silkmoth; Yes, i thought that was a wonderful thing to do. And yes, your'e right about the name thing they usually give you a hint them selves. My only wish is to find out who owned little 'Dynasty' and then i would feel as if i got justice for her.She deserves that much.Such a wonderful little girl, she was just looking to be cared for and loved.And so very beautiful.Bella-Wait for pics this am . Bella-aka-river

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi; All; Baby was delivered and i just got her settled and fed her salad and crix; I started to put in a small 5-5 gal; so i would know how much she's eating and also my other baby-i didn't think she would eat but she did. As i like to know how much they eat in 1-sitting so both babie's ate out of 5-5gal; tank my 1-baby kind of looked and said [if she could talk] now what's this they can't get away on me]-I figured with this -they would eat a little more. And they did. New baby is well handled when i picked her out of her 20-gal; and put her in her 5-5-to eat not a problem and dear little baby snuggled right into me.What a diff; in a great breeder it is plain to see.And here's the funny part my baby leather-back is suppose to be red but her legs have shed and believe it or not they are turning orange-very funny especially when Dynasty was that colour-maybe they change with each shed. I don't know. But will get a pic up later today as i'm going to get new baby a better basking rock as i'm not happy with this one. I talk to all my babies and i spoke to her as i stopped to see her temps and she looked up at me just as Dynasty would have[very pecular] the same look, looked right into my face. As if to say hi i am here. I am very happy with her and with my luck she is in a shed too. I have 3-in a full shed-fun-will give 2-babies a bath tonight and mist 'Retro' as he hates his bath but loves a great misting when i take him out.Fun and games but i am so happy babies ate out of tank, not for the cleaning as i do it anyways but the crix; get away on them and die and i clean them out so this way they get more to eat.Cleaned all babies again this morning and my snow was not happy-but assisted me to make sure everything in her house was placed in the order she liked it and actually ran around checking,- as i didn't but her in her holding container-i cleaned with her in her 40-gal;It's so funny how they check to make sure everything is back in the same place where it's suppose to be[according to their liking]. Bella-aka-river-7-Slave to -5 beautiful little babie's, [whom i love them all-each 1-for a diff; reason.] Hope i haven't bored eveyone. Have a great day as i am so far.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Can anyone put 'Dynasty's' death date under my name where avatar should go-i would try but i know it will get all mucked up the way i'm thinking. Thanks to anyone who can in advance-bella

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Germ; Is doing a beautiful pic of dynasty' for me and i got a card from the vet and staff today and it say's=On The front cover it say's-'A Place In Our Hearts.The memories of precious friends will never leave our lives, for deep within our hearts, their spirit still survives. Though time may bring us new friends and help our hearts to heal, there will always be that one place that only they could fill-Our thoughts are with you dr.'s and staff High Park Animal Hospital. and addressed to dynasty and me. I thought that was very thoughtful of the Dr and staff as they all loved 'Dynasty' and thought she was as cute as can be-even at her worst. bella-aka-river-7

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Here she is just before getting really bad. My beautiful baby girl. bella

beardies 014.jpg

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well a new day-and a new baby who is settling in and yesterday while i was out i got some worms as it was their treat day and new baby didn't know what to do with it-So i emailed the breeder and she had never had a worm for a treat.She looked at it and found it quite strange and didn't know what to do-So i took it in my fingers and she still didn't get it. So put it in her salad dish and went to kitchen and when i came back little worm was gone. So it didn't take long for her to figure it out. she kind of looked at me like 'That was ok' Going today to reload on crix; again as they are all eating a lot of them now, So i am down there at least every 2-days to get 9-crix; keepers filled and that last for approx; 2-3-days for 5-of them.Well what do you all think of the pic Germ done for me of 'Dynasty'?? I found he done just a beautiful job.If it wasn't for Germ, i think some animals would suffer as he helps all us newbie's soo much. He deserve's a lot of praise for all he doe's here, and all he has done for me personally and Aleena, and Budda.Without them i don't know what we would do.Bella-aka-river-7

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
View attachment 3796- This is 'Dynasty just before her sickness started to show, and i just found it as i didn't know i had this picture-Even in her newer pic's if you look close you can see mbd in progress on her sides and back.It's breaking my heart to post these but i would like others to see what lack of care doe's to our babie's. Bella-aka-river-7

Attachments

• beardies 004.jpg
    beardies 004.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 62

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
New baby is sleeping in the hammack i got for "Dynasty so weird in the same spot and sleeping the same way-with little feet hanging over. I have a few of them i bought but my red leather-back don't like her's maybe later she will- but new baby certainly likes hers.She had 2-small silk worms today and quite a few crix; this after noon but not too many later this after noon.Maybe she will eat a little better tonight for her supper as she's still settling in. I keep forgetting that but she ate lots of salad.So hopefully at her supper she will eat better. I had to laugh at '"Retro' when i gave him some silk worms he made a dive at the glass to get his worms and as i held 1-he tried to figure out how to get it without biting me. And he succeeded in getting it, very funny little guy when he wants to be.Will update on new baby later-bella-aka-river-7 P>S>had 2-nice poops after lunch and breakfast.

Silkmoth

Hatchling Dragon
How are you and your new baby doing? Any luck tracking down the bad guy who first had Dynasty? Was he or she her breeder? My memory is bad sometimes.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi: All; sorry for not updating but have been sick for a couple of days and have not been on computer. No luck in tracking down 'Dynasty's' owner-So as it stands i know she came from expo and some guy in hamilton and i can't track him. It might be useless but i'll keep trying until i do find him.On a lighter note new baby is soo much like 'Dynasty it is uncanny lol-she puts her little face up when i talk to her exactly like 'Dynasty' would.All her quirks are just like 'Dynasty's' Amazing that she can be so alike.Will update agian still unwell-sorry-aka-bella-river-7

Latest posts