• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frank The Frilled Dragon (Pic Heavy)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
whenever they wanna move on the ground they run on 2 legs but mine loves to hop everywhere

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
frank's temperament is just like a beardie just a little more shy at times...hes very intelligent...he shocked the hell out of my fiance yesterday...we had frank runnin around the house and my fiance was like "frank come here" and taps on the seat next to him and frank came running up to him...he actually knows his name and a couple things that you tell him

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cool video, thats really awesome how he runs! too funny, was worth the wait candice.

Sandy

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hes actually pretty smart and caught on quick...every morning ill say his name and good morning

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
yupp he loves it when i do it especially when hes shedding cuz it drives him nuts cuz its the hardest part to shed

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not until we get you rehoused, Lance...
You and poopers.. you'd think you were me ;)
Janie

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG_6895.jpg

IMG_6896.jpg

IMG_6897.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx lance! i had pictures of him where some redish patches were starting to show up...gotta find em now

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
im trying to get a good picture of him with his frill open under the perfect lighting for a photo contest...once i get it ill post it here!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I love my cannon rebel xsi
it takes such awesome photos. im still learning my way around her though lol

Latest posts