• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frank The Frilled Dragon (Pic Heavy)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2368.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2863.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3620.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_6443.jpg

IMG_6442.jpg

IMG_6440.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

IMG_5670.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_6605.jpg

IMG_6608.jpg

IMG_6613.jpg

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
always loved these guys but know nothing about them are they easy to care for like the beardys? and how is there temperment easy to handle?
He is very cute love the pics.

angel

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
thanks for the link very helpful, i showed my boyfriend the pics and he is all for getting one lol he isnt very hard to convince . However after reading the link I think we will wait a bit get the hang of the beardys first lol plus I dont exactly have the room for a huge enclosureor should I say a huge enclosure plus the one we have lol. But I will deffinatly look forward to more pictures of frank. ;)

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Beautiful animal. Its nice to see lizards other than beardies (I know its a beardie forum :) ).

My favorite pic is the one where he is displaying. I think of the dinosaur in Jurassic Park.

With the ferocious display and no teeth, he reminds me of the Cowardly Lion or the Abominable Snow Monster (Bumble?) from Rudolph.

Tim

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TheVirus said:
Beautiful animal. Its nice to see lizards other than beardies (I know its a beardie forum :) ).

My favorite pic is the one where he is displaying. I think of the dinosaur in Jurassic Park.

With the ferocious display and no teeth, he reminds me of the Cowardly Lion or the Abominable Snow Monster (Bumble?) from Rudolph.

Tim
thanx tim, i have a huge softspot for them, beardies and rhino iggys (which i also have but a friend is baby sitting at the moment) u pretty much hit the nail on the head when you compared frank to bumble or the cowardly lion...he is exactly like that lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awesome Candice. I love Frank pics.

me too! Frills also have reminded me of the dinosaur Era.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thanx gina! i was just taking an exam on emergency vet care and in the corner of my eye i saw him belly flop into his water dish and start drinkin from it on his own...its a shame i only caught the ending of it because i wanted to show people that contrary to popular belief, frilleds dont just drink from moving water (not to mention its so cool to watch them drink)

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice, Frank is really a fabulous animal. Love the displaying, that is really cool. Would love to have one of these guys, they're so very unique and Dinosaur-like. He has such a wonderful face too. Keep posting the pics, love them

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
DragonMom said:
Candice, Frank is really a fabulous animal. Love the displaying, that is really cool. Would love to have one of these guys, they're so very unique and Dinosaur-like. He has such a wonderful face too. Keep posting the pics, love them
thank you! i actually have a couple more pictures from when i left franks cage open for him to roam around...instead of running around the house and climbing all over everything, he decided to join me on the couch and watch spongebob with me...ill post those tomorrow

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha all the time tim...when he sneaks out of his cage like he did yesterday...when its time to go back into his enclosure he runs from me like "noooo i dont wanna go mommy!" and i chase him through the house on 2 legs

Latest posts