• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frank The Frilled Dragon (Pic Heavy)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
they definitely are and they are such a challenge to keep sometimes but its worth it

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
they are such a rewarding pet and they give u alot more options for making their enclosures look insanely nice

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice,

That is sooo awesome. I am completely jealous. He is fast!

I like to take a dragon, put it at one end of the hallway, go to the opposite side, and drop a super on the ground. Its so funny. You should do the same with Frank. I laugh with the dragons, I can't imagine with a frillie :)

I used to think my ackies were cool, because they would tripod sometimes. After seeing your video, I think my ackies suck :)

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
haha aww come on tim ur ackies must be awesome! monitors are so captivating...i dont even have to drop a super at the end of the hallway...once he sees me come for him to put him back in his cage he takes off like a bat out of hell ill record it tomorrow so my fiance can do the camerawork...jus PM me tomorrow to do the video and i will ;D

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Candice

That is very cool! Frank is so funny. I love watching the beardies run as well, the waddle run, it always makes me smile. Frank brought a smile to my face too. They are incredible creatures, here again, if I could just make one more big, tall viv fit..... And Tim, your Ackies are very cool, you know I have an interest in the monitors as well... and another big viv. *The son will be moving out soon, how many viv's can I fit into his room once the furniture is out?......* Sorry, thinking out loud. LOL
Please post that video of Frank tomorrow, would love to see that too!

Sandy

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well, if you move everything out, and are left with bare walls and floors... One ;) lovely large viv... or divide down the middle... that gives you two ;)
You get the idea ;)
psst I tend to look at my youngest sons' room in that very same way, and I rather doubt he'll ever vacate it long enough to turn it into the Dragon Study ;)
Janie

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes, that room is big enough to do more than just 2 big ones, now, if I can just convince hubby that he "needs" and "wants" to add more vivs.....since he's the once that lays out the plans for the vivs we build... ;)There are just sooo many species that I'm fascinated with, I'm sure I could make good use of all that space! ;D Sorry Candice, took this way off topic. Love Frank, and would love to have one of my own.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hes a little angry with me for making him run for the camera so he ran to gene nd has been chillin out on his shoulder since

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Great video! I didn't know they ran on two legs so often. So they pretty much go on two legs when they move faster than a crawl?

Latest posts