• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding Small Bearded Dragon to a larger one.

Cody Badger

Bearded Dragon Egg
I didnt click it but i have heard enough to be sad that the world is like this and there is nothing to do about it. The sick baby beardie could have gotten better and healed later on in his life for all he knows! HE IS NOT A DOCTOR NOW IS HE! That guy will get it in the end. I dont believe in reincarnation but hopefully he gets reincarnated as a cricket and gets eatin by a Bearded Dragon!

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
this thread has been established and im just chiming in here and i dont know if this is covered but ive spoken with and dealt with many large reputable breeders and almost all have admitted to feeding the baby that clearly would just not survive because of its health and just throwing the body away to them was disrespectful i obviously will not name breeders because youd be shocked who it involved
native americans not that i condone the new age scam artist type(not all just some) use EVERY part of an animal and if not usable if may be fed to other animals so it can be put out of its misery and still positive in some slight way

so my point is please lets not be shocked some moron came onto youtube and acted like a large dipshit and fed a bearded dragon to another it happens in the wild daily with all animals i dont go around saying lets give this guy a break but lets not act like worse things have gone on in this trade that are much more inhumane this is just brought to light

*I DID NOT CLICK THE LINK i refuse to watch such mutiny and promote it so i cant say in full what is on tape im only skimming the thread

Latest posts