• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTF Is rare about a "Dwarf Dragon"

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
francis, id be happier than a kid in a toy store if i ever went there!

goanna2.jpg

i think thats a nile? but still seein somethin like this would make my flippin day! i also love just about everythin about AUS

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That's definitely a Varanus varius (lace monitor) Candice and a stunning specimen at that from the markings I'd say maybe from NSW.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
damn i shouldve gone with my 1st guess! i thought it was a lace but then i thought it had the bands on its back like a nile...that picture was by far THE best picture ive seen of a monitor yet

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would say lace as well. Im not into monitors per say but I have had some experience with niles. You just know A nile when you see one after that...lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL, I wonder how a bunch of herp happy yanks would go in the "big bad outback".

LOL..............I imagine INTIMIDATED AS HELL.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
What's the quote ? Initiated by Fire ? ;)
Janie...
Not intimidated... thrilllled ! lol

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
thrilled yes.
but in all i've seen and done.....it would be quite intimidating to me. To throw away everything i know and practice, and be totally open to a new way of life, a more controlled environment where people actually sought to keep for the reasons of observation, love for the hobby, or some other aspect as Americans we can't fathom, to once again become a student of nature.............

yup, i respect it enough to be intimidated by it.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Okay, in that sense.. yes.. I am quite sure I would be intimidated as well... but wow... what a wonderful way to be inundated ! lol
Janie

Latest posts