• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WTF Is rare about a "Dwarf Dragon"

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And here I sit... totally abandoned in Ga... *makes a rude noise*.
Ah well... I can see the before and after math... ;)
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sandy... I have an idea... Let's just go on vacation and join Francis and his crew for ... coffee in the outback.. *grins*.
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You mean everybody isn't old????? It is just us? *mopes off pouting*

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
But i dont think im the youngest active member anymore.

I remember a few months ago when i was the youngest one lol.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Brian, your still young enough to fall into that "puppy" catagory

yup that cute little puppy with the wistful eyes. :)

Actually, he's young enough to be our son.
well that was helpful...................I feel a bit OLDER now. good going Gina

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol i just wish my "puppy dog eyes" worked better on my wife. She says "oh stop" when i try it :-\

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DragonMom said:
Wonderful idea Janie, then Francis can show us where he found that beautiful monitor he posted the pics of and all the other really cool critters down there! Whatcha think Francis, got room for guests? LOL

LOL, I wonder how a bunch of herp happy yanks would go in the "big bad outback".

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Red Ink AUS said:
DragonMom said:
Wonderful idea Janie, then Francis can show us where he found that beautiful monitor he posted the pics of and all the other really cool critters down there! Whatcha think Francis, got room for guests? LOL

LOL, I wonder how a bunch of herp happy yanks would go in the "big bad outback".

give it a few more years and ill be there. im going to visit australia for a vacation in the next 5 years or so. Maybe ill join the Australian Navy lmao.

Latest posts