• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
last night he started shedding, today his whole tail shed, not his body though, waiting on that. i tell you the scales make a mess in his home.

is shedding a good sign of a healthy dragon? i would assume it means hes growing and such

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Shedding is a way of life and it irritates them, but that does mean your Kyuubi is growing :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
mines not too mean right now, though i cant tell if hes shy from being young or from his shedding

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Cleopatra ate some hand fed super worms and attempted a go at her veggies, she didn't get any in her mouth though she was standing on them and trying really hard.
Castiel chowed down on Supers as well, such a piggy! She has yet to try out her new hammock. I'm tempted to just stick her on it and see if it will even hold her weight.
The kiddos are eating and pooping and sleeping with an occasional too cute arm wave. They chase their reflections a bit less since we put up some desert background. Mayoko has figured out how to get up into the hammock with the ladder.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Today gucci .... attempted to eat a locust thru the tub >.< cute as ate a few when i let them out then ran round like a nutter and is noast asleep after a hard days work :) lol

Wil does that :D she attacks the tub in an ant crusher like fashion, its funny to watch for about 10 seconds then i feel sorry for her and feed her what she wants ;) nomnomnomnom

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
Just an update on our baby. We've had Thistle for 2 1/2 weeks now and he's doing great. He just started his 3rd shed and seems pretty annoyed today. We gave him a bath after the kids got home from school and he loved it. He's still trying to get out by running into the side of his cage, but only does it periodically. He's finally starting to show an interest in veggies and loves the collard green we hang from a clip near his basking spot. He's gone from eating 3-4 dubias a day when we first brought him home to eating nearly 15 a day!! And he shows no sign of slowing down! He's super fun and we are so glad he's adjusted so well. :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
yay! he's eatting his veggies! Kyuubi finally started eating some veggies today after much trying on my part. what i finally did was put a little powder on the collard greens to make them white and then help it close to his eyes and moved it with my fingers, he must have thought it was a bug and ate it! turns out he liked it and ate several more bits of the greens.

later i found him at his bowl eating the greens by himself which he had never done before either, maybe he's starting to grow up from his baby stages, as of right now he is 5"1/2 inches and i have had him for almost four weeks now.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
yay! he's eatting his veggies! Kyuubi finally started eating some veggies today after much trying on my part. what i finally did was put a little powder on the collard greens to make them white and then help it close to his eyes and moved it with my fingers, he must have thought it was a bug and ate it! turns out he liked it and ate several more bits of the greens.

later i found him at his bowl eating the greens by himself which he had never done before either, maybe he's starting to grow up from his baby stages, as of right now he is 5"1/2 inches and i have had him for almost four weeks now.
That's great!

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon

hooray!!!! so glad 2 hear it! see, told yuh just gotta give it time, always keep em in his sight & he'll catch on! :)

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, today Zeta has been a little pill as always. Im thinking that her kind of spunk just runs in that line. Her sister was the same way. She just got her a healthy sum of crix and is sprawled out on her rock. Dillinger being the ever persistent lounge lizard layed around and waited for his supers to come to him. Lazy fella. Oh, just a heads up, got a new trans baby coming soon! I'llkeep youu all posted :)

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Wil does that
:D
she attacks the tub in an ant crusher like fashion, its funny to watch for about 10 seconds then i feel sorry for her and feed her what she wants
;)
nomnomnomnom
Read more:​
http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/index.php?threads/what-did-your-dragon-do-today.5431/page-3#ixzz1rALI5IhC​
I did the same for a few seconds found it so so cute then i just had to go over and feed her lol she was eyeing up the tub for a while before as well i had a feeling she was upto some thing lol so funny >.<

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Castiel's belly is shedding, poor thing! She's miserable and dragging her belly all over everything. She got a bath today, hope it helps!
Mayoko and one of the no name hatchlings is in their first shed as well. They handle it so much better at that age!
Cleopatra took all of her meds with grace and even ate some mustard greens. She got a bath today as well.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Kyuubi's full back and belly shed today, now his neck and head are working on it too. its taking him forever to do his first shed, its been over a week.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is quite common, different parts of the body shedding at different times. The whole body does not always shed & you will find at times only specific areas, such as leg/s, body, tail, head and again this is normal.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
This is quite common, different parts of the body shedding at different times. The whole body does not always shed & you will find at times only specific areas, such as leg/s, body, tail, head and again this is normal.
Yep, Castiel's workin through a really slow shed. First her tail, then a few days later her face and beard, now her belly... it's never ending!

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Lia has been busy today...a huge cricket dinner she got a warm bath. First time she really really seemed to like it swimming all around. Then a bit of a snuggle (yes I know they don't snuggle :) ) but it feels like it. While daddy cleaned her cage and now she is basking happily! Added some shaved butternut squash to her salad today...new fav treat

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
2day my boyfriend & i moved my bd's enclosure down stairs somewhat by the sliding door(so he can have a nice view 2 the lake). i held him while cleaning out his home & then fed him a couple blueberries 4 a treat! :) love my lil dinoaur!!!! :p

Latest posts