• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
1st time for this one & she's 6 or 7 (Gonna have to check my records to find out exactly ;)). I have another one that is just about 8 & has laid a clutch of Duds at least once a year, once 3 times within a year. Not all do, varies from Female to Female, can happen usually after 1 year old.

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Lia on her first carpet romp today. She wondered around for about a half an hour then saw this blanket snuggled herself inside and went right to sleep. Oh so Cute :)
Liafloortime.jpg

Whatsthat.jpg

2012-03-21_19-31-28_984.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
That is sooooo adorable! Lia looks so much like my Castiel, I had to do a double take in these photos. She's beautiful.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Castiel shed some today, and ate it :confused:. She also got a bath to help with the shed.
Cleopatra picked all of the raspberries out of her collard greens and red leaf, there were only a few. It was her first time trying them.
The hatchlings chased after crickets and got their first very well supervised bath today. They all drank lots and made me very happy!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ali ran around my room, straight to the sliding glass window to look outside, went back into tank, ran around the tank, climbing on his perches, ate greens and crickets for breakfast, and went outside for the third or fourth time this week. (I've been taking him outside to get used to it. I've been holding him because I don't have a harness yet for him. He goes outside and does his business sometimes, and then we go back into the house.) Some days he likes it, other days not so much.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
my fat boy tried endive & some new little squash(i 4get wut it's called) 2day 4 the 1st time. turns out he LOVES endive!!! lol :) he is starting 2 shed(finally it's been months!)so 2morrow on my day off i will be giving him a bath & the weather's been absolutely beautiful out l8tly, so i belive i'll be taking him outside as well 2 sun bath!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
my fat boy tried endive & some new little squash(i 4get wut it's called) 2day 4 the 1st time. turns out he LOVES endive!!! lol :) he is starting 2 shed(finally it's been months!)so 2morrow on my day off i will be giving him a bath & the weather's been absolutely beautiful out l8tly, so i belive i'll be taking him outside as well 2 sun bath!
What is endive???

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Lia had some crickets lots of squash and a bath. She wondered around the housea bit. When I picked her up she crawled half up my face and sat like a princess. After about 2 minutes she took a whopping bite at my eyelashes...Duh silly me...looks like bug legs moving. Now she is nestling in on the couch snuggling into a blanket. So stinking cute

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Lia had some crickets lots of squash and a bath. She wondered around the housea bit. When I picked her up she crawled half up my face and sat like a princess. After about 2 minutes she took a whopping bite at my eyelashes...Duh silly me...looks like bug legs moving. Now she is nestling in on the couch snuggling into a blanket. So stinking cute
Ouch! Hope she didn't catch anything!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Cleo and Cass got to go play in the sun today. Yay! Cleo did not pick any raspberries out of her salad today, and wouldn't take any offered carrot greens that are starting to sprout in the garden, neither did Cass though. They were having too much fun absorbing that natural sunlight!
The kids played more chasing games and got another bath. They really hate to be misted but love licking the water droplets off the glass when I mist them. The newest baby is still in the incubator, it's not very active so I think I'll give it another day before sticking it in the midst of the rough and tumble siblings.

sonja

Hatchling Dragon
We have had our beardie for about a week and he/she (not sure if it's a boy or a girl) is adjusting very well. We have been holding her daily, only for a minute or two, and she seems to be ok with it. Once she starts squirming we put her back in her cage. She's only about 8 weeks old. She's eating great. We are giving her mostly dubia roaches but offer a blend of veggies and a few fruits we mush up in the food processor. Looks a lot like baby food. :) She doesn't seem to love her veggies but I've caught her munching on a collard green the other day and this morning she was licking the water off from it (we put a clip at the end of some leather string and clip the green to it and hang it inside her cage. She seems to love that. She was shedding yesterday and today I noticed she still had loose skin on her chin and nose, so we bathed her in very shallow luke warm water. It was the funniest thing. She didn't seem to mind it, in fact she acted like she was enjoying it! She kicked a bit, drank some of the water and just floated there. We only put enough water to touch her belly, and left her in there for only a couple of minutes. She's been eating only 3 or so roaches at a feeding (3 times a day) but it seems to be plenty for her size. I offer her more (she goes inside a little container with a bunch of them for about 10 minutes), but she seems done after eating just a couple. Watching her eat is the funniest thing. The way she tilts her head and goes in for the kill cracks my kids up. :)

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
aleena endive is a kind of green. i wuz never able 2 find it, till i finally found it at the winn dixie just down the street. it's suppose 2 be a good staple green & my fat boy loves it! :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
aleena endive is a kind of green. i wuz never able 2 find it, till i finally found it at the winn dixie just down the street. it's suppose 2 be a good staple green & my fat boy loves it! :)
Gotcha. So... some exotic greens that we've never heard of before owning Beardies. Makes sense.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
lol yes, i suppose u cud say that. i've seen it on nutritional charts consisting of beardie food. just never found it in a grocery store till now & he LOVES it...so that makes it even better :)

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Kyuubi was a little piggy today, he ate 25 crickets. and they were not small ones either(for a young dragon). he basked for hours too, guess hes really starting to feel at home. also got a bath today and i cleaned his tank out top to bottem.

Latest posts