• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So I desired to make a thread devoted to everyone to post what their dragons are up to daily, or what you did with them/for them. Anything you find interesting or that you just want to share, but maybe not make a thread for it.

Pictures are welcome.

Today mine dragon(kyuubi) drank from my fingertip when I offered the droplets to her, she didn't seem scared of me which is what I'm going for. My hope is that if she's drinking from me then she will understand I provide for her.

Also she's sleeping flat out on her belly with all her legs sprawled out.

What is yours up too?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Castiel is looking very fat again :eek: she better not have another clutch on the way! She did nothing but lay around on rocks all day.
Cleo ate her pinkie after a LOT of nudging from both me and the critter master (my son, Stephon).

Gemsheard

Hatchling Dragon
Today gucci has had a bit off a dig about in her sand pit, sat and watched a film on my knee for a bit and had a toddle round her tank and the front room not a over interesting day lol >.< tomoro may bring more fun aha

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
mine went to the vet for a checkup got meds for his eye, then went to petsmart for crickets, then back in tank to soak up some heat then hid in his cave to be mad at me for taking him to the vet sorry to say he has to back in 3 weeks to get his eyes check again

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
This morning Cleo profusely ignored her greens and tore up her newspaper some more. I hope she's not egg bound!
Cass ate her greens and peppers with zest, then laid around some more. She was tripping out a little this morning because she's shedding.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Today kyuubi's found out he is a he. I checked it out and he's male, yay.

Today kyuubi came out of the tank for a little bit, Started on my hand and ended up on my back crawling around, it's breathing stayed steady and calm so I assume it was not getting stressed

Sunkiss

Juvenile Dragon
Sunkiss puffed up and pooched her little beard out today...she got mad :mad:
I put her harness on and took her outside...it was windy and I think she may have felt scared of all the noises...I had hoped she would have enjoyed it but it seemed to just stress her instead :(
She really didn't eat much all day...she pooped twice today though. Since she didn't eat very much live prey I was hoping she would eat her veggies...but nope! She won't have have much to do with her greenies.
She seemed really tired this evening.

Renae_nae

Hatchling Dragon
Sahara looked at me like I was nuts when I put a silk worm on her face. Apparently I bought them for the turtle. I know she was hungry to because she flew after some crickets.

My mom also hand-fed her a piece of banana and she accidentally got my mom's thumb. I laughed at that one.

I.heart.my.bd

Juvenile Dragon
My Izzy came out of her tank today for a little while and even was calm while I showed her off to friends:) She even let my four year old son handle her. She has eaten like she is starving since we got her from PetSmart...I love watching her chace the crickets around...lol

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
We moved 2 of the hatchlings from the incubator to an inclosure. One of them has decided it doesn't like how my husband handles it and keeps puffing up at him and gaping like it's gonna bite :D It's so cute! I've tried to teach him how to pick them up gentler. Cass ate berries for the first time today. I think she liked them. Cleo ate some berries today too, but she liked the kiwi better. She hasn't been eating much.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Gave Kyuubi a bath today and he pooped in his bath for the first time. He also went under the water, then bombed its head up and down in the water.

Cleared the tank from top to bottom today while Kyuubi got his bath. Today Kyuubi also ate a large amount of greens too. Then ate all 10 crickets I gave him. Feeding him once more before I turn in.

Latest posts