• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to this!

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
I would keep rinsing it till she starts to keep it open longer --
so it was open most of today but she does still close it and it looks like this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
great. i don’t want her to be uncomfortable but i’m happy it’s most likely that. and good! she’s much more active and eating well
I heard again from the person I reached out to and she has asked this
How is this beardie doing ? I found the new posts of it on the b.d. forum, do they have pics of what it looks like when the eye is open ? The O.P mentioned that it has it's eye open more now so that's good. If it seems a little swollen they can ry antibiotic drops like Terramycin or take it to a vet. They can also try raw honey mixed with a few drops of lukewarm water.

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
I heard again from the person I reached out to and she has asked this
How is this beardie doing ? I found the new posts of it on the b.d. forum, do they have pics of what it looks like when the eye is open ? The O.P mentioned that it has it's eye open more now so that's good. If it seems a little swollen they can ry antibiotic drops like Terramycin or take it to a vet. They can also try raw honey mixed with a few drops of lukewarm water.
hey! So she has started shedding and her eye has been open since we last spoke. Is there anything I can do to make the shedding process more comfortable for her?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hey! So she has started shedding and her eye has been open since we last spoke. Is there anything I can do to make the shedding process more comfortable for her?
She will be ok-- as long as she has things to rub on and when the shed gets crackly and dried out you can spray her and take a soft baby toothbrush and gently brush her

Latest posts