• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

new to this!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
update, it’s still closed. if from shedding, how long until i see her start to shed you think? im also monitoring her with the new UVB
Can you post another pic of the eye-- any changes to it? How is the basking w/ the new UVB going?

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
Can you post another pic of the eye-- any changes to it? How is the basking w/ the new UVB going?
that’s the best i could get. and good i suppose she’s been laying under it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that’s the best i could get. and good i suppose she’s been laying under it
I am going to have some else take a look - I see she has stress- marks - did you get the surface basking temps in order

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am going to have some else take a look - I see she has stress- marks - did you get the surface basking temps in order
She got back w/ me and she has asked this and advised as well
It's also possible that something floated in her eye during the soak on the first night or a speck of fuzz from clothing after. Try rinsing with plain sterile saline [ not contact lens type ] if you can get some . I doubt that the spiral uvb would harm just one eye so quickly but it's possible. BTW is he breathing O.K ?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
where are the stress marks? what do they look like? so i know what to look at.
The are the lines running down from his beard underneath to his belly - they will disappear when he has acclimated to his tank and surroundings --- this is normal -- that is also why we need to get his surface basking temps up to par as well - the UVB is going to help w/ everything about him --- please rinse his eye out w/ the saline NO contact lens stuff this will also help w/ shed as well

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
The are the lines running down from his beard underneath to his belly - they will disappear when he has acclimated to his tank and surroundings --- this is normal -- that is also why we need to get his surface basking temps up to par as well - the UVB is going to help w/ everything about him --- please rinse his eye out w/ the saline NO contact lens stuff this will also help w/ shed as well
what saline do you recommend ??

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
She got back w/ me and she has asked this and advised as well
It's also possible that something floated in her eye during the soak on the first night or a speck of fuzz from clothing after. Try rinsing with plain sterile saline [ not contact lens type ] if you can get some . I doubt that the spiral uvb would harm just one eye so quickly but it's possible. BTW is he breathing O.K ?
she looks to be breathing normally yes

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let me check --
Go ahead and use it I am thinking it will work -- she responded w/ this
No one even knows what this is yet but if it's a tiny bit of dust, scale or other debris in the eye this is one option. That's why we use the term rinse, to see if there's something to rinse out, very gently though.

kingkayla

Hatchling Dragon
Go ahead and use it I am thinking it will work -- she responded w/ this
No one even knows what this is yet but if it's a tiny bit of dust, scale or other debris in the eye this is one option. That's why we use the term rinse, to see if there's something to rinse out, very gently though.
how do i get it in her eye?

Latest posts