• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worried about my bearded dragon

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I don't know what time it is there. But I always leave my beardies at least 2 hours with basking time before lights go out. So I feed at 6 and lights out just after 8. And leave them alone with no handling etc.

That way I know they have better digesting times.

I try to bath before feedings.

And have time to gradually cool down from lights out......

I don't think you want to bath than put back in tank than lights out. They might be too cold at that point.

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I'd think t hi ouch if your lights are on for a while yet couple hours after feeding a bath should be ok. As long as lights stay on for a bit so they can get warmed up for bedtime.......

IMO anyway....

gemma

Hatchling Dragon
Its 20 to 6 were I am no so shall I jusy leave him for tonight with no handling or bathing till morning he ate at 20 past 3

gemma

Hatchling Dragon
uploadfromtaptalk1392582205060.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Does it have 1 prob or 2. Really u need 1 with 2 probs 1 4 hotter side and one for cooler side. I got mine off amazon. So just keep lookin. Unless this had 2 can only c pic ud have 2 send the link ;)

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
The ones i have are zoo med brand got it on amazon. It only has one probe on it but i just got 2 of them. Works just fine. Looks like the one in the pic above just a different brand

gemma

Hatchling Dragon
So will the one above be ok? And my tank is just over 3 foot wide and a foot and a half across and a foot and a half tall what uv bulb will I need

Andrea webb

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi Gemma. My beardie, Marley, doe this when it's 'my time of the month' lol. He puffs his beard out and it goes black. My partner doesn't go near him as Marley doesn't like him at that time.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
So will the one above be ok? And my tank is just over 3 foot wide and a foot and a half across and a foot and a half tall what uv bulb will I need

Ya that one should work just have to get 2 so one can go in basking and one on cool side. My bulb is a 24" repti-sun 10.0 . the fixture i got at wal mart for about $10. and i hung it up with velcro. This is mine.
uploadfromtaptalk1392665333021.jpg

Latest posts