• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your bee favourite position to sleep?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Diego loves getting in my dressing gown and going sleep feel awful when I have to move him. Not a very clear pic but real cute.
uploadfromtaptalk1392401613959.jpg

Darrell Asper

Juvenile Dragon
Sorry its a bad pic but this is how I spend my nights after work with these 2 passed out on me. Now I was really late the other night and they fell asleep on Ty.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392422214874.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392422214874.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 59
  • uploadfromtaptalk1392422280659.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392422280659.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 59

Darrell Asper

Juvenile Dragon
What a goofball we have. I just came home and was like has anyone seen Spike everyones like no been looking for him all day. Our 6 yr old found him under the desk like this against the heater

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392690069711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392690069711.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 54

Keegirl96

Hatchling Dragon
Sydney sleeps in the same spot every night, on top of her house. Ruger sleeps in the weirdest positions ever, they almost all consist of the top half of him propped up vertical on the glass with his bottom half laying flat down...I always say to myself "that looks soo uncomfortable" but he likes it

I'll even find him half way dangling off of his hammock or sleeping on the edge of his water bowl lol

All these pics made me laugh out loud, they really are some weird little creatures arent they?!

Latest posts