• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your bee favourite position to sleep?

Scottio

Hatchling Dragon
Haha aww he's sooo small! When I first got Charizard I thought it was a bit strange but apparently perfectly normal!

WendyMLR

Bearded Dragon Egg
Love the sleeping dragon pics!

My guy doesn't have a specific place to sleep, but I have found that he does like tucking his head under my neck, so I draped him with a piece of cloth, which I think he seemed to like. I'm going to try a blanket (cotton dish towel) for him tonight. Does anyone have problems with claws getting stuck in the fabric?

He sleeps so soundly that I have on more than one occasion stared at him to see if he was breathing.

BoomBoom

Hatchling Dragon
I caught boomer last night asleep attached to the heat guard. I removed him from it and lessened the height of his basking rock to try and avoid him doing this again.. I wasnt sure if the metal from the guard would burn him? In the store he was in there were a few of the little ones clinging to the guards, I guess they just let them. But I removed him anyway because I didnt want to take any chances. I couldnt help resist taking a sneaky pic of him sleeping like that before removing him.
DSCF7295.jpg

Meganimoo

Hatchling Dragon
I think Persie has found a favourite spot to sleep. Right at the back of his viv, in the corner facing the wall. He's slept there every night for a week or so now.
I think its so cute that he puts himself to bed after I turn his lights out. He goes right to his spot and stays there all night. Bless him :)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Pat B

Super Moderator
Your beardie is too funny! Spike's favorite position, as of the last 5 weeks, is his face stuck in a corner sleeping!! He moves his head every now and then so I know he is still breathing!! :D

emilybeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I dont have a pic yet but my girl loves to sleep in my long hair ( when I let her, how can I resist, lol)

*Moderated*

Blu

Bearded Dragon Egg
Dundee sleeps this way every night. Either in the corner or in his vine but always "standing up" on his tail. Ok it's not letting me load it I'll have to put it on my profile

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
View attachment 5030 Merlin seems to take to sleeping in rather precarious positions, but this one is by far my favorite.

12 solid, unwavering, hours!
Have seen a whole lotta these pics and seen our Mungi go into some really odd sleep positions too many times to count but gotta say that pic there gave me a crick in my neck just lookin' at it:eek: LOL
Thanks for the share!

kic90army

Juvenile Dragon
Puff usually falls asleep on her branch with a back leg hanging off. Heres how I found her the other night though hehe

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384863437977.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384863437977.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384863450823.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384863450823.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 52

Latest posts