• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is your bee favourite position to sleep?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
uploadfromtaptalk1347585052736.jpg

Here jessie's favourite way to sleep

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! So funny! Mine sleeps on a 'me' scented pillow, flattened out under her blankets. Doesn't move or anything from her pillow. She's a regular lounge lizard.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Wonderful. Mine's sleeping on me right now. :) I've got pics, though blurry, of her sleeping under her blanket. Every single time I try to take pics of her while asleep, she wakes up and looks at me.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hahaha I definitely LOLed at a few of these photos and stories. Animals can be so particular about the weirdest things!

BeardieBaby

Juvenile Dragon
Everyone's photos are adorable!!!! My beardies favorite place to sleep is on his hammock. I decided to take it down during the day so he'll bask when he needs to because he was getting obsessed with it, and now I just put it back at night so he can sleep on it. Before I got the hammock though, he loved to sleep plastered upwards in the corner of his tank on the glass with his arms straight up, it was adorable! Wish I got a picture, but I've actually seen a lot of pictures of peoples beardies sleeping that way, so it must be common! They are so darn cute especially when their sleeping!

danielnz00

Bearded Dragon Egg
Every nite since i got her she sleeps here in a weird way with her head sloping downwards, pic don't really show it

Here's mine

uploadfromtaptalk1349515571342.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Everyone's photos are adorable!!!! My beardies favorite place to sleep is on his hammock. I decided to take it down during the day so he'll bask when he needs to because he was getting obsessed with it, and now I just put it back at night so he can sleep on it. Before I got the hammock though, he loved to sleep plastered upwards in the corner of his tank on the glass with his arms straight up, it was adorable! Wish I got a picture, but I've actually seen a lot of pictures of peoples beardies sleeping that way, so it must be common! They are so darn cute especially when their sleeping!
OMgosh....that is way to weird as Spike does the exact same thing. All day every day he is in the dang hammock. I am going to do what you did and take it down during the day. He puts himself to bed about 5 pm or so and will stay in that one spot until late morning the next day. He is obsessed with the darn thing and he barely fits in it anymore. :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Every nite since i got her she sleeps here in a weird way with her head sloping downwards, pic don't really show it
What is that you are using for substrate? Looks like possibly Excavator Clay, very unsafe for any age BD. BDs less than 10" nose to tip of tail should not be on a particle substrate of ANY kind.

Lemonpie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Kratos likes to sleep at the top of his favorite branch but lets his arms & legs hang down and only really holds on with his belly fat.

BoomBoom

Hatchling Dragon
Im new to the wonders of beardies but so far Boomer likes to sleep on his hammock :) Hopefully I will in future get some awesome beadie sleeping pics!

Koda

Bearded Dragon Egg
Awwww, these are all sooooo cute. Tepes likes to sleep with his head propped up against the glass. I've only had him for 4 nights now, but so far it's been like this every night. The second pic is from just now, silly little guy.
image.jpg image.jpg

Latest posts