• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

eliuly

Hatchling Dragon

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416714851755.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416714851755.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 46

stumpylump86

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is Kim, we think she's 16-18 months old. Got her from local reptile rescue as previous owner was too poorly to look after her any more. She's definitely got her forever home now though!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416777099371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416777099371.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 51

knowzbleed

Bearded Dragon Egg
castiel (cass) male
lucifer (lucy) she has a red tint and lucifer means bringer of light. also, my wife and i were binge watching supernatural when we got them :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
castiel (cass) male
lucifer (lucy) she has a red tint and lucifer means bringer of light. also, my wife and i were binge watching supernatural when we got them :)

LOL! I have a boy named Luci, short for Lucifer. We thought he was a she and went with Lucy but when we learned he was a boy and a complete terror we changed the y to an i!

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
Chevy is our hypo pastel-sandfire and our new rescue baby isn't named yet, but we r thinking Roxy or Nova :)

Knoteb

Hatchling Dragon
I only have two now. Jesse and Sparky. Danzi passed away 10-30-14. She's the one on the ground.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I only have two now. Jesse and Sparky. Danzi passed away 10-30-14. She's the one on the ground.

Sorry for your loss Knoteb :( we have a rainbow bridge thread if you wanted to post a picture of her.

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
In addition to Aussie and Demani, we've added Rainbow, Tigger, Chopper, Crookie, Gonza, and at least one yet to be named.

Latest posts