• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
My son had a different name that he chose for Precious already picked out (before we even met her). But the day we went to go pick her up, she was handed to us and immediately licked my lips. My son and I said at the same time how “precious” that was and he decided that was going to be her name. I wasn't too thrilled with it at first (kids sometimes aren't too original with their pet names) but the name just stuck and fits her perfectly.
20141208_191348_zps61613636.jpg

20150101_215919a_zps2w7nalvn.jpg

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
I also have a Boris :) and a Diego. Love the name Harley aswel :) my son called Harley:) n just so she not getting left our I also have a daughter called phoebe :) loving the creativity :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Dexter. If I find out he's a girl, Deb :(. Really hope its a male

We kept the name Dexter even when we found out she was a girl. We tried changing it to Dixie but Dexter just fit.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I have fox ^^ I can't say he's really mine though I'm watching him for a friend while she's in collage but he's my baby until she comes to get him back

Latest posts