• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is your beardie's name?

Laark

Hatchling Dragon
my beardie...well. my dad named her actually. I came up with the first part. but after her ride home sitting on my shoulder staring out the window...he gave her a "dad name" as my family calls it.
here goes...
Chief lilly stoner of the tribe cannabis... because she seemed to be stoned all the time. My father is an odd man.... I call my beardie chief though.

tellierawr

Bearded Dragon Egg
My 2 year old is called Honey Monster but I call her honey for short :D - the idea came from the song sugar sugar by the Archie's lol "oh honey, honey" she seemed to like the song so boom her name was born! X

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
uploadfromtaptalk1393604769918.jpg

Easiest way.

2 bumps male.
0 bumps female.

Hold beardie lift tail up to 90degrees shine light base of tail.

Honchess

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've posted mine in different places, but My Guy is 'General Roo." I call him "The General" for short!

Latest posts