• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What did your dragon do today?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
LOL! Today, mine gave me a huge smile, ate her greens, gave me a snuggle, and gave me the biggest birthday gift on her hideaway. (Sometimes I wonder if she knows I'm going out today and she wants me to stay home.) :D

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
BDs & Cats are a very poor mix, please be very careful. Cats are natural predators & are too fast for intervention should they take the notion to sample your BD.

I agree with Germ! One of my cats is obsessed with my bearded dragon. When I have Dexter on my shoulder the cat will try her best to get as close as possible. I thought it was cute until she batted at Dexter's tail. Now I keep a close eye on her when I have Dexter out. If she gets too crazy, I put her in another room and close the door.

Murtaghs_family

Hatchling Dragon
I wouldnt hesitate to separate if there was aggression! But each animal does have there own personalities, i do keep a very watchful eye at everything while Murtaghs out :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I don't trust two of my dogs because one of them killed a baby rabbit and the other one shakes small cats and dogs to death. :(

Latest posts