• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Rocky the rescue

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Thanks Bella! He's a wonderful little critter, and has a ton of personality!!!! He's coming along nicely, and even settling down and letting me handle him. :)

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Your certainly welcome Best of luck with Rocky and it takes people like you to make our world a better place for our beloved animals wet ones , land ones, 4-legged or what ever-they all need us.These Gentle Giants only want care and they give soo much in return; I will be wating for updates-Bella-aka-river-7

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear he's letting you hold him. He's one lucky lizard to be found before the winter sets in. :)

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
Sorry I haven't taken any new pics of Rocky. I've just been lazy in the picture department. However, I do have a little update. He has started eating Dubias, and still loves his greens. I mean, when I open in tank to feed him in the morning he will run across the enclosure and jump into my hand so he can eat as the dish is getting placed in there. When I add greens I have to watch my fingers, because he will eat right out of my hand with no issues. We're still working on getting him to come out and be handled, but progress is being made. :D

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi: Luna; So glad to have an update on 'Rocky'- He's trying to tell you he loves, loves his salad and just a move over so he can get it faster lol So glad to hear he's coming along well and keep up the great work and he will repay you 10-times over-Bella-aka-river.

LunaLupus

Hatchling Dragon
So, no new pics, however I do have a video of him get his roaches tonight. He's always super excited to see the pink cup which means protein is coming his way. lol Tonight he almost jumped out of his enclosure for the first roach, so I videoed his second one. :D

Latest posts