• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New dragon owner here

Angelaelebron

Hatchling Dragon
Update: I took her in the bathroom and laid down a towel so I could lock the door, in a quiet place away from kids. I made the smoothie with mustard greens, butternut squash, and the vitimans posted below. I did not add insects because in order to get smoothie consistency I had to use my personal smoothie blender and I just don’t think I’d be able to drink out of it again knowing bugs were inside . She seemed to enjoy the smoothie, I used my kids medicine syringe to drip over her nose like water and she licked it up and went for more and more until it was half way gone, so about 5ml although half ended up on the towel. She had zero interest in crickets, not in the bowl, my hand or on the towel. So I just put her salad, the rest of the smoothie and smashed the crickets and laid them on top and put her and the dish back in her tank (pic below) also added a pic of her, is she looking healthy enough for her first week and hardly any food?
6351758E-028B-4E07-9217-A03348401697.jpeg
2248A124-DC4C-4A71-A7EB-D498EDF56371.jpeg
E90DE9CC-E9A6-4E10-B76C-25C21C7C19D1.jpeg

Angelaelebron

Hatchling Dragon
91E1EEFC-23C6-4A55-BF9D-225B4F5BFE34.jpeg Last update, and I’m off for a bit. Taking the kids out of the house for the day. Might pick up some worms if I can while I’m out. After her smoothie she sat looking sad and tired for a while, but I just went to check on her and feed her again before I leave and she took a nice poop and is not active and alert. I put 2 roaches in, she seemed uninterested. I went ahead and just kind of pinched them with tweezers so they can’t get around and left them in there to see if she’ll eat while I’m gone. She did willingly take a couple more licks of her greens. Here is a pic of her poop, sorry haha but this is healthy right?

Latest posts