• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
His tail at first glance and touch doesn't seem to move or grip things but when you hold him or watch him climb his tail wraps around your hand and will grip his vine, it's really cool and he's very active especially during the day
It's very cute to see his head peak out of the moss in his tank as he runs around

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I wanted to show his tail a bit more but it's very hard to do with one hand
He is very skittish in his tank as well as his feeding bin but when I'm actually holding him he is very calm
Forgive the tail holding, he is very fast and I made sure I didn't pull or tug on it hard enough to make him want to drop it
Also excuse the filter sounds

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
That's so cute!
His tail isn't very strong it's a bit loose but it's nice to run my fingers over it because his scales go towards the tip of his tail and it's very smooth

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Update: Skele hates being misted but he loves curling up in his moss
I don't know if you can see his tail or not
fbf128b0f2e768a93622298978336787.jpg

He also ate a few small mealworms [emoji16]

nilrem

Bearded Dragon Egg
I would be more than willing to help with this documentary...i was gonna make one my self i went to pets mart today to feeds for my snakes and some beardie supplies. I asked to hold a couple snakes and lizards and they were all sooo cold i we are 98 degrees but i know what they should feel like i asked why he said we just cleaned the tanks i said ohh you clean them everyday he said no...well ive made 4 trips there to get supplies and to test this. At different times of the day i would go different people would be working same answer evertime....WORST OF ALL i ave footage from the summerof me hoping in my car time lapsed it went to petsmart and went behind petsco as i pull up i see worker walking away from the dumpster i go over to it pick up a box and in the box that was under it something moved i tgpught rat? I picked it up NOPE 2 BABY IGUANAS i did this because a friends friend used to work there and told mu friend that they do ths......sry no periods pissed me off all over again....i have other footage also...so lmk if not ill just continue making mine

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I would be more than willing to help with this documentary...i was gonna make one my self i went to pets mart today to feeds for my snakes and some beardie supplies. I asked to hold a couple snakes and lizards and they were all sooo cold i we are 98 degrees but i know what they should feel like i asked why he said we just cleaned the tanks i said ohh you clean them everyday he said no...well ive made 4 trips there to get supplies and to test this. At different times of the day i would go different people would be working same answer evertime....WORST OF ALL i ave footage from the summerof me hoping in my car time lapsed it went to petsmart and went behind petsco as i pull up i see worker walking away from the dumpster i go over to it pick up a box and in the box that was under it something moved i tgpught rat? I picked it up NOPE 2 BABY IGUANAS i did this because a friends friend used to work there and told mu friend that they do ths......sry no periods pissed me off all over again....i have other footage also...so lmk if not ill just continue making mine
It would be so helpful if I could use that footage
With your permission of course, since we are just kids I'm sure the big chain pet stores won't allow us to get anywhere near the back or even tell us honestly about their own stores
The petco I live near is honest and quite a few of them know about reptiles due to them having some but the other ones pretend to know how to take care of them persay
This is a project for school so I'm not sure how far it will get out there but if I can get the permission from my teacher and the support from my group I would love to show it to you all when we're finished

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Update!
He is still very skittish as you can see in the first video, I haven't had much time to work with him because of the slight problems that have been occurring with my beardie fox
He's eating and pooping like a champ and is not shedding his back!
He hates when I spray his tank with water but is very calm when I hold him

Latest posts