• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New baby!

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
My friend and I just got a long tailed lizard together! His name is skele like jack skellington
5e1959ab0ee0c495e33678702db60823.jpg

7cdd22cbec1348bd208b2c780c39bff1.jpg

We got him from a pet store where he was housed with a green tree frog, he didn't look to hydrated and neither did the tree frog.
We are doing a project along with another friend about animal abuse and animal abuse in pet stores so in our documentary were putting him in there

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
Haha that's understandable, I think they're beautiful but until I move out skele is going to be as close as I'll get to one
I'm very excited to have him though, he is very fast and mischievous but he lets me hold him for a few minutes inside of his tank and I just got him today!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Haha that's understandable, I think they're beautiful but until I move out skele is going to be as close as I'll get to one
I'm very excited to have him though, he is very fast and mischievous but he lets me hold him for a few minutes inside of his tank and I just got him today!
How big will he get? I don't know much about them.. I'd be afraid of hurting his little legs :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Holy cow I didn't realize how long the tail is wow!! I know it's name is long tailed .... but dang!!lol

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea I think it sometimes comes down to the individual and how it's being housed. I do know that most of them that regenerate don't look normal.

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
That might be true, I don't really want to find out with him though haha
My leopard gecko Jezabel grew back a part of her tail and it doesn't look the same as the rest of it but it looks really pretty

DrewGarcia

Hatchling Dragon
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
He is Sooo cute! I agree with you about the petstore thing. My cousin and I went to petco last weekend and there was a gecko that skinny as a rail. It broke my heart because he didn't look good at all. That's him in the pic I posted.

Latest posts