• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

NEW BABY RESCUE!!!!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Little monkey is under his bridge right now as i don't think he's feeling all that good with his shed lol-So i am just leaving him be until he feels a little better and i'm sure he will be up too his comical self again soon.-bella-aka-river

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
beardies 010.jpg

And here is little Zuess-bella-aka-river this is my little fruit cake.And the wire you see is his little high wire that he swings on; Now to get some pics of him in action when he's feeling better.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You are very welcome, just glad you were able to upload it. You will find that in the process of a direct upload, that there is the option of making it full size, rather than a thumbnail. Earlier, I took the liberty of exercising that for you. (Instructions can be found in the link I posted.)

Take care Bella & have a great one.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He's definitely a keeper, that has found or been found by a great keeper. I have rescued a couple myself, to see their improvement, then blossom into the beautiful adults that they should be is a great personal reward in itself. Kudos to you & your actions, out hats tip to you :D .

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Germ; I guess i might have rescued another little girl[snow dragon around 2- 3-months old]. The young boy that had her brought her to my place after learning he could not keep 2-dragons together and her leg was bit. He chose to keep the other one he had and wanted to dis-regard Mistey as her leg was bit[not too bad] a little neospoin healed it right up.He brought her to me wanting a fish tank for his other dragon so it was freezing and she was soken wet from the down pour we had that night i am surprised this little girl is even alive.So then came Mistey still a little flighty but coming along-i have her in a 40-as she is a big girl-I think she will be the giant type dragon.But poor little girl was soken wet and froze when he brought her and he just dis-regarded her as if a piece of dirt.and Germ; She is a beautiful little girl and very frightened when she came about 8-days ago and now knows when it's feeding time and comes running to the glass to catch her crix; Still a little frightened, but coming along nicely.she allows me to stroke her head and i am not trying to hold her or anything until she is well settled in. But boy people just seem to think these wonderful babies are throw aways. So that is 'Misty'.-bella-aka-river

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Just a little update on baby 'Zuess'-aka-monkey. He's still pretty quiet today and his shed is really bothering him. Just his tail has completed and his body and head are itchey so will update again when poor little tyke feels like himself more.-bella-aka-river

Pat B

Super Moderator
So how many dragons do you have now?? 4?? Oh my....your little Zeus is gorgeous. He will feel better after he sheds. I have read here on this forum about some mighty cranky dragons when they shed. Good luck and thoroughly enjoy all your 'stories'!! My Spike has been 'asleep' now for almost 3 weeks. Guess he will 'wake up' when he is good and ready!

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi: Pat; 5-is the count 3-that i had to start with and 2-are rescue's that i could not leave out in the cold lol-But they are all beautiful babies and each has his or her own personality.and each resue has a bad story behind them. Zuess; well you know his story and i posted 'Misty's' story above; They are both beautiful babies and i love them all-My Mother' God rest her soul; used to say there is always room for one more and how true that is. God only knows what would have happened if i didn't take them in. Just changing 'Retro' over to a large 40-gal; as he is getting to be a big, big boy. I think he's around 9-10-inches now.And eat man doe's he eat. He don't leave nothing to chance; he eats everything i put in for him. And 'Dynasty' tangerine little girl is coming along great; At first she would not eat to good and now she's eating well. And 'Sissy red italian leather-back- she is a little doll and just like 'Dynasty has a very calm personailty.and of course my 2-resue's. But 'Zuess' is the comedian out of the crowd lol-but not feeling to well with his shed.Misty is in a 40-gal; as she will be a big girl already a fair size for her age.Well i hope Spike has a good rest so he can bug his 'Mommie when he wakes up lol-Good night Pat-bella

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Sorry; Pat; 6-is now the count as a baby is being brought to me tonight with only a 1/2 tail and then i have no more room She is a citrus lavender female baby and basically a throw away because she only has a small tail-So i said of course i will take her and then i have a full house NO MORE!!!! I will have to ask Germ; If she has special needs as to getting around ect; So i hope he see's my post i may have to build her something to help her get around but the owner has been dosing her with vitamins every day and d-3-every day but has a bulb light for her-i guess i will wait until she gets here to see her condition lol-not too bad i hope.Bella-aka-river-feeding time lol-ps She got my phone number from the pet shop i get my bird food from.She ask the shop to buy her and they would not of course and thus my number.

Nemo

Hatchling Dragon
Oh my goodness.... You are such an awesome dragon 'savior'. My Spike doesn't havea whole tail. He burnt off about 3inches when he was tiny so he has a stub. Good luck and enjoy all your 'children'.

Sent from my AT300 using Tapatalk 2

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Your BD will get around & do quite well with a tail amputation. They adapt very well to lost limbs, they are a hardy creature. There should be no special care needed at all if it is healed properly.

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi; Germ; And thanks soo much, it looks to be healed as it is just a stump she sent a pic today-i thought maybe it would restrict movement somewhat-thanks again soo much-bella-aka-river

river-7

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well i decided against the baby as i feel i have a full house now and need to look after the babies, that i already have lol-Thanks Germ; for info good to know for future.

Latest posts