• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
New pictures of Jessie

uploadfromtaptalk1345128075113.jpg

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Update on Jessie he is doing great he still won't eat his greens maybe one bite is all I've seen him eat. He is enjoying a soak as I type this

uploadfromtaptalk1348830944132.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1348830944132.jpg

Pat B

Super Moderator
Don't feel bad....Spike doesn't eat greens either or any other type of fruit, vegetable, whatever. Drives me nuts so I guess he doesn't need them....go figure!! :D

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
He loves raspberries and blackberries
I gave him some mint with his greens this morning. Igave him a piece of mint and he ate it

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well I was feeding Jessie in another container his crickets. For a year now well I decided to put his cricket in his encloser for a week or two he seems to like so I will be feeding in his tank from now on was going to post a video. Of him hunting but can't seem to find it my phone

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here update on his tumor on hid eye took a new pic this morning I can still see it but not as much as I used too. See what you think. Sorry my son was holding him on a pillow I didn't realize he didn't have a shirt on

uploadfromtaptalk1349009038447.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
From the pic it appears to have improved quite a bit in my opinion. YAY! for Jessie.

Thumbsup.jpg

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I know isn't it great in person I can barely see it still water a little. I'm hoping it will go away completey some day. I know it doesn't seem to bother him.

Latest posts