• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Well jessie just got his bath and a morning poop here his pic of the day well i can't post the pic my phone erased it when went to get it

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Well jessie just got his bath and a morning poop here his pic of the day well i can't post the pic my phone erased it when went to get it
So sad! Hate that, dumb phones. I wanted to see the picture, I love watching Jessie progress. How's his eye doing?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok it hasn't really change at all took a new pic this morning i don't how good it is that well darn the phone erase it too i will be getting a new phone tomorrow when it comes sending this one back i will get a new pic then ok it can't believe he will be a year old on the 28th of this month

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Happy Birthday to Jessie! That's awesome! And I'm glad the cyst or whatever quit growing.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Ok here a new pic of jessie's eye. And here a new pic. He is now 17inches long. 272g

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343303000860.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343303000860.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 88

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here the pic

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343303060684.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343303060684.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 84

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Do you think his weight is good and his eye doesn't look any different it does water alot

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Neither Pic really gives a shot of the body to answer your question by looking at it. The tail looks nice, big & healthy, which is always a good sign.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
yea might have been maybe checking out this site i can't remember what i had on think you

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Here is his hatchday pic today he turns a year old

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1343478509861.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1343478509861.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 78

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Happy Hatchday Jessie!!! Wish you many, many more, Happy, Healthy Years.

Party time!!!
dance_baby_dance.gif

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
I never had a lizard before Jessie is my first one trying talk my husband into getting another one he keeps saying no oh well I will wait untill he is ready

Latest posts