• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Jessie

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
2012-03-27 13.58.19.jpg2012-03-27 13.58.51.jpg2012-03-27 14.03.45.jpg2012-03-27 14.03.56.jpg hi this is jessie 7months old is 15 inches long and weighs 180g
this is his first time outside sitting in the sun

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
thank you he just sit there he didn't even move
yea is mostly orange but he is fixing to shed

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
well took jessie to the vet for a check up and to see what is in his eye the first time the vet gave me some antibotics to put in his eyes two times a day for 14 days we thought it was the photo k gentic i know i misspelled that , and told me to come today so she could see him again and to check on his eyes and she saids that it has gotten bigger that she thinks it maybe a tumor so i am to keep putting the eye drops in and if it keeps growing then we may have to take it out the tumor but she saids it a dangeous surgery here is a pic
2012-04-06 06.23.18.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
OMG! No! I am so sorry to hear Jessie is so sick :( poor guy. I hope he gets better quickly.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry 2 hear, hoping for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
indeed, ur dragon is very beautiful!!!! w/a nice puuurrrty bright orange :) i am so sorry 2 hear bout ur beardie's issue!!!! i hope all goes well & it doesn't turn out 2 be a tumor!!! poor baby! :( my hopes & prayers are w/u & ur beardie!!!!!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
the vet said there nothing we can do right now but to keep putting the antibotic in his eyes, but if it keeps getting bigger than we may have to do surgery which is very dangous so
he seem to be in no pain he not eating very well right now just ate five crickets this morning not eating his veg he just gone thru a shed on top of the head and underneath and front two legs
so maybe he going to start his back soon and maybe thats the reason for not eating much he is only 7 to 8 months old thank you for the prayers thank you Jes sica domke he a sunfire that what the vet told me he is so orange color he has blue dots on his back i don't think it show in his pic has clear nail

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
hi here a update on jessie he hasn't been eating good and have lost some wt but got him to eat 4 crickets yesterday and 6 today
Glad you were able to get him to eat something! How is the eye looking?

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Glad you were able to get him to eat something! How is the eye looking?

well it doesn't look like it change any in size to me but he is starting to get his appitie back yesterday he ate 12 cricket 6 in the morning 6 in the evening he would it 50 crickets a day before

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
well it doesn't look like it change any in size to me but he is starting to get his appitie back yesterday he ate 12 cricket 6 in the morning 6 in the evening he would it 50 crickets a day before
Great! I'm glad the eye's not getting noticeably worse.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yea so far so good he even has his appetite back he ate 14 crickits this morning

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Glad to hear Jessie is doing better! He looks plenty happy in the photo you posted :)

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Yea the eye in the pic that you can see is the one with the tumor

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts