• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding amount

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Hornworms are the best because they are like velcro and they stick to the greens. Most of the time Dexter is so concentrated on the worm that she doesn't realize she got a mouthful of greens too!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh and she absolutely loves TV [emoji23] I'm not sure if it's the movement or sounds but that and the window are her favorite two things. We now leave the tv on for her when we are gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh Izzy love watching TV and seems to enjoy the music station so I leave a radio on when we are not home.. Simon is next to a window and he will spend all day watching the birds outside :) so much so that I had to put his basking light on that side :)

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Oh Izzy love watching TV and seems to enjoy the music station so I leave a radio on when we are not home.. Simon is next to a window and he will spend all day watching the birds outside :) so much so that I had to put his basking light on that side :)

The way our room is set up she can see the tv from the window sill. She will look out the window for awhile than switch over to the TV lol. I love watching them when they are entertained it's too cute! We are the same way, we either leave the tv or music on for her when we are gone :)

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
e3d5a6591d4d9174431e5a8da991bde7.jpg

They definitely grow quick! We have had them for 3 days or so and they have already doubled in size. Ready to be fed to our babygirl [emoji4]

Maddie

Juvenile Dragon
We will finally be back home with our baby tomorrow, we have loved our beach vacation but definitely missing Spyra. I'm curious to see her response when we get back, and to see if she has missed us as much as we missed her [emoji1]

RaeAnn

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It's going to go a little like this..
We are going to drop our bags run up and baby talk her. She's going to glance at us like we are crazy and continue basking [emoji23]
Than I'm pulling out the dubias and going to pretend it's me she's happy to see and not them lol

Latest posts