• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Duckie Update

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I just realized that I have not posted an update on Duckie here in a little while.

This is a picture of Duckie from 2 days before I got him, this is him in his viv that they had him in
he was 478 grams when I brought him home on 6/12/10

spikeducky.jpg

And here is Duckies new viv
4996350745_3bc1ae5c7a.jpg

and an upclose of Duckie from a few days ago, he is now 605 grams ( he was actually a little less than 605 here, as this pic is actually from about a month ago)
4914217608_2d69481845.jpg

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jif...he looks wonderful. Love the "hut".

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Lisa! He does look lots better than he did. I am not sure what he thinks of the hut yet, he hasnt really had anything to do with it yet. Waffle and Foster both have one. Brady had one, but he HATED it, so I took it out, so it is now Duckie's new hut.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Well....it looks nice anyways, lol!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOps.. Had a Vesta moment ;)
He does look really good! Love the whole enclosure too.. Now all ya need is a "tiki" torch for the outside of that hut ...
What.. No Cabana wait staff ? lol..

Love the updates.. Thanks for sharing !

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
zebraflavencs said:
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOps.. Had a Vesta moment ;)

LMBO!!!!!

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
;)
Vesta made me do it.. since she isn't any more.. soooooooooooooomebody had to take up the slack... *giggles*

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wait!!! you forgot the exclamation marks!!! I will take care of that for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am I to say anything I am just a guilty as her.

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Sandra and Janie.
I do need to get some mini tiki torches! But I will have to get enough for 3 huts, so that Waffle and Foster dont feel left out.

traxxasboy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey I'm new here and just got some baby beardies a while ago and was wondering what you meen about his mouth and what that has to do with MBD.

Thanks, Dan

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
MBD is metabolic bone disease from a lack of calcium and proper uv lighting. It causes their bones to get soft. In this case, it causes his upper jaw to kind of bend upward. Do your baby beardies have some MBD issues?

traxxasboy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
No they don't i was just wondering. i know what MBD is but i haven't looked up on it too much tho and i didn't know it could affect their jaw.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Jen. Good to see Ducky again. Looks so nice. :D

Yea Janie. Saw your "funny" little posts. :p You are JUST "too" clever for me!! ::)

Latest posts